HubSpot Ideas

Lars

Ability to view #MQLs generated through Ads

I understand that you in the Ads add-on have focused on leads, but I am really missing the ability to view the number of MQLs (or preferably the ability to select any lifecycle stage) created from my ads.
I use MQLs as an important KPI and I cannot easily report on that in Ads which defeats the whole purpose of having the add-on.

6 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: In Planning
roisinkirby
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
roisinkirby

Zooma
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Could you specify what is in planning; MQLs specifically or the ability to select any lifecycle stage?

And do we have a timeline?

Estado actualizado a: Idea Submitted
roisinkirby

roisinkirby

Hey @Zooma my sincere apologies for this, the Status Update for 'In Planning' was a mistake on my part.

To answer your question 'In Planning' means that the HubSpot Product Teams have reviewed the idea and it is on the roadmap for product development and release.

This request was particular popular (in terms of votes) on our former Ideas forum - each vote has been taken into consideration. The request is still in review by our Product Teams who will put every effort into implementing ideas that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with the current product roadmap. 

I'd encourage you and your team to vote for this idea (if you have not done so already) I will also share your votes/feedback directly with the teams internally. 

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
WillDekrey

HubSpot Marketing Hub Pro & Enterprise (and legacy Ads Add-on customers, sold before 12/3/2018) can add lifecycle stages to the columns in their ads reporting. This allows customers to see, of those contacts who engage with their ads, which became MQLs, SQLs, Customers, etc.