HubSpot Ideas

Skogluft

Ability to use fractional values for Product quantities

Today its only possible to enter whole numbers in quantity in quotes. this is very limiting.

For example when you sell 1,5 hours. Or you sell 1,5 square feet of something. or 1,5 pounds...

You get the point. extremely important that this is corrected.

70件のコメント
thomasevolutive
メンバー

réaly emergency

Skogluft
参加者

pure stupidity to not fix this BUG immediately 

Cuthbert
メンバー

Has anyone had any luck with this; seems ridiculous not to have this already.

Cuthbert
メンバー

Just had a chat with support who have confirmed it's on the list for development.

Hopefully others will see this post and upvote it to get some visibility in HubSpot. I seriously can't think of any reasons why an 'Enterprise' Sales & Marketing solution doesn't provide this functionality. Ludicious!

MollUser1
投稿者

Some products are dividable. Like hours.
If your product is like a Workshop you offer, you would like to be flexible with your product amount. It should be possible to offer just like 1,25 h (product) or 2,5 as an example.

And not just whole numbers.

We would need that very urgently. Right now we do a workaround through adding the same product, naming it 0,25 product, and giving it the value of just that amount of a 0,25 worth product.

somu
メンバー

Same story here. Eagerly waiting to see this activated asap. 

kevin_highway9
参加者 | Elite Partner

I have a client that submit prices to the 1/2 cent.  They sell pipe in great lenghts (10,000 feet +) and at that scale, 1/2 cent per foot can make a break winning a deal.  Currently HubSpot allows pricing to be added to .001, but only displays to .01.  For example, see below.  Pricing is entered as .005, Qty 5,000 which is a price of $25.  However, HubSpot only displays to two decimals, so has rounded the price to .01  (5,000 * .01 is $50 not $25).

kevin_highway9_0-1604605645836.png

rhondagentry
メンバー

In dire need of a way to use frational quantities and values in the quoting tool.  Currently,

the quoting tool in HS will only allow for rounded values in the quantity field.

jchekroun
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Hi 

We are partner and we lost deals because our prospect need to able to sell fractionnal quantities

For services: 0.5 days for example.

Please help us ASAP.

Thanks

メンバー

Being a woodworking company this would be extremely helpful for us as well, as we price by square feet and we can have some products that are 3.06SF.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
ethankopit
HubSpot製品開発チーム

JulioB
メンバー

Any updates on this? 

My team sells energy in kWh so we really need to use frational quantities. Just became a client and I'm about to regret. 

From what Ia can see here it is "on the list for development" for at leats 7 months. 

Any updates HubSpot Product Team??? 

SAitken
参加者

This is a deal breaker for our team using quotes within the system, so would be great to get an update on when this will go live?

EDomingo
メンバー
Waiting for its early implementation
Nori-RoarB2B
メンバー

It would be really good to have availability to add .5 in the product library under the "quantity". As soon as we put .5 in there it automatically changes the number. We often sell stands with .5 square metre, I`m sure other customers of yours would like this option.

Nori-RoarB2B_0-1612870545671.png

Ajoicey
メンバー

yes we do need this 

E2VR
メンバー

As said in the title, those 3 things would be very helpful for a billing/quotation matter.

In fact, if we work in a day/man approach or any similar one, often, we do not necessarily need a full day for a task. And when we have an price per unit (in this case day/man) it would be nice to have the possibility of entering for instance 0.5 to have the price per unit divided by two.
Also, being able to duplicate, copy, ... a quotations would cut a lot of time to not have to remake a quotation from scratch. And in fact, just change the 2-3 values that needs to be changed (when we need to create an other quotation and not just modify the existing one)
Lastly, to have a billing / invoice creator integrated into hubspot would also improve the processing time by having already the quotations on the platform.

Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to upvote, it would greatly help us and probably many other people in the same case !

ChloeA
メンバー

Really helpful for me too.

RDavid
メンバー

To be done as quickly as possible, when we add a discount without putting the decimal numbers (to three digits) we don't get exact amounts. This is not good for us, but also for the customer.

DEbert
投稿者

I could not believe that this is a missing feature. This is so basic and important. Please bring it at soon as possible.