HubSpot Ideas

Amir1

Ability to un-thread email conversations

Hello, 

As Google Mail does it : It would be great if it was possible to un-thread email conversations. Having them clogged into threads is not always the best scenario. 

Thank you! 

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

My team is currently working on an update to email threads in the CRM that includes the option to switch threading on/off in the email tab on the timeline.

Feel free to DM me if you would be interested in having your portal added to the Beta when the time comes!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Feel free to send me a private message if you would like to be ungated for the new email threading Beta!

Amir1

Hi Kevin, yes please! Add me. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I initially misread this as wanting the ability to only show one timeline activity per thread rather than turning threading off altogether. Going to move this to "not currently planned" until we get some more usage data. My apologies for the confusion here!

ARomita

I agree! My Customer Service Reps spend valuable time searching through threads looking for information. Sometimes they miss information because it is buried in a thread. It would be much better if the emails weren't all grouped together.

jgillan

Yes this would be so good, the threading doesn't work well as it's set up in Conversations.