Ability to track/view performance of Smart Content Emails

Currently it is impossible to measure the performance of Smart Content emails since there is no reporting on it.  We would like to know what content is working best. How many contacts are receiving the smart content, how many open, click on it, etc.

We love the ability to send persona based emails but need a way to manage their effectiveness.

Thank you.

HubSpot updates
Ability to track/view performance of Smart Content EmailsHubSpot Product Team
04-03-2017

Improve the email report to include the different data per smart content part (there may be more than one smart block per email).
Including open, clicks etc

10 Replies
Craig-Andrews
New Contributor

I love the fact that Hubspot allows measuring people and their behavior. Very surprised that there isn't a way to measure effectiveness of different smart content.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Improve the email report to include the different data per smart content part (there may be more than one smart block per email).
Including open, clicks etc

emilyaiko
Regular Contributor

Also a break down of who got the generic version so we can see if there is a list issue

jordanlilly
New Contributor

It would defintiely help if we could see email stats for the smart content. Right now, the generic version and smart versions are all combined.

robertriversoz
Regular Contributor

Yes! It would be excellent for me to see open rates and click rate per smart content rule...

Thanks!

IleanaStreet

I, too, am surprised that there is not the ability to report on the performance of emails that use smart content.  What is the end goal of using smart content if you can't measure the impact? 

TashWaqas
Occasional Contributor

Agreed! this is much needed

louischausse
Regular Contributor

This was announced as a new feature at Inbound '18 

https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/whats-new-in-hubspot-from-inbound-2018

But I can't find where it is...

louischausse
Regular Contributor

Just spoke to HS support and here's what they have to say:

I have checked with my internal team and it looks like a smart content beta tool is close to completion as we will be rolling it out within the month!

Good news!

Wibeke
Occasional Contributor

We really need this!