HubSpot Ideas

elenatbo

Ability to track/view performance of Smart Content Emails

Currently it is impossible to measure the performance of Smart Content emails since there is no reporting on it.  We would like to know what content is working best. How many contacts are receiving the smart content, how many open, click on it, etc.

We love the ability to send persona based emails but need a way to manage their effectiveness.

Thank you.

26 Replies
SOSell

I would appreciate the ability to see these too.

mtemperman

I agree that this feature would be really beneficial for reporting. Please add it to your roadmap!

globilars

It was the first question when I was adding smart content to our mails. Why did nobody at HS think of it. Totally essential for making performance based decisions to optimize content with smart rules. Please add.

globilars

globilars

definitely a must have to use smart rule content. Without this there is no information on how personalized content based on personas or other segments works. 

Please add.

mkarsten
Contributeur de premier rang

We started using this feature and liked that it was more efficient that creating separate emails with similar content, like our monthly e-newsletter that has a general version and 2 special interest versions. But, now after a couple months, I've gotten the request to go back to separate emails for that e-newsletter, because there's not an efficient way to break the stats down by version. Without better reporting, we're not going to be able to take advantage of smart rules.:(