HubSpot Ideas

RSM

Multi level Sorting ability by Columns

The ability to sort any table view by one column and then by another. Three levels of sorting would probably be sufficient for almost any use-case.

Example:

1st level - sort by column for Deal Stage

2nd level - then sort by column for Deal Amount

3rd level - then sort by column for .....

The value would be to be able to see data exactly in the order in which you want to see it.  I know Salesforce and Excel have this feature.

42 Replies
KBalkwill

YES!  Agree.  This would be hugely beneficial.  

LCrowley

Yes please, this would be incredibly helpful! 

RSwamy

Yes please.

I have a weekly sales Report made in hubspot and have to export it to google sheets and then re-sort it. 

I am trying to make HubSpot our source of truth so any step I take away from hubspot is not good and leads to more work.

jfd118
Contributor

Yup.  I found this topic because I need to sort by multiple columns.  

EGopaul
Participant

Really need this too!!

MGrigg

This is critical to the success of most IT Service Desks. At the very least, ordering by priority and ordering by created date. By default, tickets ordered by priority will be ordered newest at the top, which is counter-intuitive - The oldest, most high priority cases are the most pressing.

LaraC
Participant | Partner

I am shocked to see this issue hasn't been solved in Sep 2021.

Come on HubSpot. This is so basic! 

JKrantz
Contributor

100% agree with this. suprised that you cant do this now.

RGobar

Can this please be added?

ALoth

For our Sales team daily stand-ups, I have created a report that summarises our deal pipeline and provides a one-stop resource for the team to align on priorities and missing information as we are rolling out the use of HubSpot across our team (and organisation).

The following columns are included: Deal name, Deal stage, Deal owner, Deal description (open text), Next step (open text), Priority, Milestone (LOI, termsheet, contract etc), and Last activity date. In order to clearly highlight what we need to work on, I would like to be able to sort this table using multiple columns (e.g. Deal stage followed by Priority followed by Last activity date) and save this as the default view. Currently, it is only possible to sort on one column at a time. 

LHaralampus

This would really help me too.  I had to export to Excel to get this functionality

jmoskowitz

I agree, this functionality to sort by multiple columns simultaneously in the same report would be ideal. For example, I may want to sort my view by the assigned user first, then by close date. With the ability to only sort by one column, it makes these views less usable

AChretien8

I also need this BAD.

k_hlav
Participant

My team has to dump basic reports to Excel to accomplish this.

ACorcoran

100% agree that this needs to happen. Also, if you can filter by a column by clicking on that column header, that would also make things easier and more along the lines of what people are used to. 

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

3remes

+1

JKoh9

Please... need this badly

Ezra_Wilson
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Please - this is being regularly asked for by our clients.

Gabry

This is basic functionality I'm in desperate need of. The pivot table report doesn't help me because I need more than 4 properties displayed. It requires so much extra work to be able to sort data.