HubSpot Ideas

GolfBoard

Ability to share a FOLDER of files from File Management

I have uploaded several similar files for my sales team, and added them all to a named FOLDER for easy reference/access. It would be great to be able to access the URL for the entire FOLDER (not just the individual files) and share the folder domain with my team

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
February 09, 2022 01:40 PM

14 Replies
kilo94
Participant

I would like this, both for internal team members and external abilities (i.e., would replace the need for something like Dropbox to convey certain documents for clients.

malloryanderson

Very keen to have this. 

We are looking to share a link to a folder with multiple templates and tools, with the ability to track analytics and see who has opened/downloaded various tools. 

alexandran

This would be great to have in cases such ase externally-shared press kits, etc.

TuffaCharlie
Participant

This would replace dropbox for us and would mean we could move fully to storing sales content within HS.

SiddharthGarg91
Participant

This is possible through the datarooms feature of the CloudFiles app : https://help.cloudfiles.io/how-to-use-cloudfiles-data-rooms

You can put in files and folders in a dataroom and share the whole thing as one single link. Suitable for both internal and external sharing.

Here's the marketplace link if you'd like to try it out: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/cloudfiles

cacosta
HubSpot Product Team

ASabine

would also really like the ability to share a folder with documents. It's time consuming to add links for each document and creates a hassle for the customer/contact

JJCurtis6

Completely agree!  We need one link to share a folder for each Medical Specialty (Family, Pediatrics, Gastro, Podiatry, etc) that has up to 12 documents per folder.  Often the documents within the folder need to be updated, and updating ONE link for a folder is easier than updating all individual links.  Easier for the Hubspot user, and the receipient! 

MPilli

THis woudl be very helpful as it means i can share relevant content such as Drivers etc with customers and provide access to all relevant reosurce through one link. Currently the only way to do this is through third-party sharign and thsi is problematic is the source structure changes and breaks links and therefore access to reosurces. Please please look at this.

Kind regards

ARees

It would also be incredibly helpful for our team, in sharing relevant assets externally! Very surprised it isn't possible 

HSharma85

It would be great if the folder is set a gallery view for the external users with whom the link is shared if there are images and video in the folder.

EricaD
Participant

Any updates to this? It's been in planning for awhile it appears. This would be helpful for us as well. 

OGately

This would be really useful and time-efficient when sharing information with clients versus loading one file at a time within the same folder. PLEASE make this happen!

ngan
HubSpot Employee

Comment on behalf of my customer: We need to have the ability to share a folder in Conversations > Templates