HubSpot Ideas

michaelpowens

Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRM

There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?

HubSpot Updates
June 28, 2022 09:02 AM

@Stefan_PSV - We are aware of this issues and plan to address this in the near term once the team completes some infrastructure projects that are needed to enable this in the conversations Inbox. Thank you for your patience

Delivered
March 12, 2020 09:47 AM

Hi everyone, 

We rolled this out to everyone yesterday, so changing the status to Delivered. Thank you for your feedback and patience during this process.

Regards,

Vijay

In Beta
January 30, 2020 08:19 AM

Hello everyone,

The beta is now live! For those who reached out to me via a direct message on the forum with their Hub ID. you are now in beta! More details on how you can enable this feature here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/edit-the-font-in-your-crm-emails

For those who have reached out but did not share your portal ID, please email me again with your Hub ID. 

Thank you,

Vijay

In Beta
January 28, 2020 11:20 AM

Hello everyone! 

Happy New year. Excited to announce that this feature will be available in beta in a couple of days. I am looking to recruit users who are interested in help us testing this functionality. If you are interested, please send me a direct message on the forum with your Portal ID and I will add you to the beta. For those of you who already reached out to me, I will add your portals automatically. 

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

In Planning
October 30, 2019 10:09 AM

Hi everyone, 

I have some good news for you all! We are picking this up now and hope to have this feature delivered by end of the month. I will reach back in a couple of weeks to recruit users for a beta test run. 

Thank you for all your feedback and I'll stay in touch. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Idea Submitted
September 09, 2019 06:40 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the time you all have taken to submit, vote and comment on this idea. My name is Vijay Vadlamani and I recently joined HubSpot as a Product Manager in charge of Email and Calling Features within the HubSpot CRM. I'm here to provide an update on this feature request.

We hear you loud and clear, and understand the effort (and pain) that is required to manually format every email you send out. The team is currently working on core performance and infrastructure related improvements that will not only make current email experience faster but also will enable us to deliver new functionality quicker going forward.

While I cannot provide an exact timeline at this point, your feedback will help us prioritize this feature. Thank you for your patience and I will keep you all posted on our progress.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

107 Replies
vvadlamani
HubSpot Product Team

Hello everyone,

The beta is now live! For those who reached out to me via a direct message on the forum with their Hub ID. you are now in beta! More details on how you can enable this feature here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/edit-the-font-in-your-crm-emails

For those who have reached out but did not share your portal ID, please email me again with your Hub ID. 

Thank you,

Vijay

MrIncredible
Participant

Vijay, I sent you an email to see if we could join the beta.   Also, can you please provide a status update?  It looks like it's beena  few weeks since the last one.  Thanks!

hersheyjon

Hi Vijay,

Does a thread exist to fix the issue with Sales template formatting as well? Fixing the font appearance when sending emails from the CRM should include templates.  Why does the same template sent to a Gmail and an Outlook client appear differently?

HS will now charge me double for additional Sales seats but this can't be fixed.?

vvadlamani
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, 

We rolled this out to everyone yesterday, so changing the status to Delivered. Thank you for your feedback and patience during this process.

Regards,

Vijay

ML88

@Vijay will this apply to fonts in sequences? 

Stefan_PSV
Participant | Diamond Partner

Since there is an important part (conversation mailboxes) in which this setting does not apply, here is the link to the corresponding idea.
In my opinion, this has not yet been fully delivered here.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Change-default-font-in-Conversations-Inbox-field/idi-...

vvadlamani
HubSpot Product Team

@Stefan_PSV - We are aware of this issues and plan to address this in the near term once the team completes some infrastructure projects that are needed to enable this in the conversations Inbox. Thank you for your patience