Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRM

There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?

HubSpot updates
Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRMHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
10-30-2019

Hi everyone, 

I have some good news for you all! We are picking this up now and hope to have this feature delivered by end of the month. I will reach back in a couple of weeks to recruit users for a beta test run. 

Thank you for all your feedback and I'll stay in touch. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRMHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Idea Submitted
09-09-2019

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the time you all have taken to submit, vote and comment on this idea. My name is Vijay Vadlamani and I recently joined HubSpot as a Product Manager in charge of Email and Calling Features within the HubSpot CRM. I'm here to provide an update on this feature request.

We hear you loud and clear, and understand the effort (and pain) that is required to manually format every email you send out. The team is currently working on core performance and infrastructure related improvements that will not only make current email experience faster but also will enable us to deliver new functionality quicker going forward.

While I cannot provide an exact timeline at this point, your feedback will help us prioritize this feature. Thank you for your patience and I will keep you all posted on our progress.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

95 Replies
shatton
Regular Contributor
NCO
Top Contributor

@vvadlamani 

Vijay,

This is great! I assume by end of month you mean November?
I'd love if we were able to be added to the beta run of this feature.

Thank you!
Noah

kevin_corcoran
New Contributor

@vvadlamani 

Hi Vijay,

Please count me in, this is something I've been trying to achieve for a while and I would love to partake in the Beta when the time comes.

All the best,
Kev

ML88
New Contributor

@vvadlamani 

I'm interested in particpating in the beta for this upgrade. 

jmtr
New Contributor

I'd like to get this functionality too!