HubSpot Ideas

michaelpowens

Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRM

There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?

Mises à jour HubSpot
June 28, 2022 09:02 AM

@Stefan_PSV - We are aware of this issues and plan to address this in the near term once the team completes some infrastructure projects that are needed to enable this in the conversations Inbox. Thank you for your patience

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
March 12, 2020 09:47 AM

Hi everyone, 

We rolled this out to everyone yesterday, so changing the status to Delivered. Thank you for your feedback and patience during this process.

Regards,

Vijay

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
January 30, 2020 08:19 AM

Hello everyone,

The beta is now live! For those who reached out to me via a direct message on the forum with their Hub ID. you are now in beta! More details on how you can enable this feature here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/edit-the-font-in-your-crm-emails

For those who have reached out but did not share your portal ID, please email me again with your Hub ID. 

Thank you,

Vijay

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
January 28, 2020 11:20 AM

Hello everyone! 

Happy New year. Excited to announce that this feature will be available in beta in a couple of days. I am looking to recruit users who are interested in help us testing this functionality. If you are interested, please send me a direct message on the forum with your Portal ID and I will add you to the beta. For those of you who already reached out to me, I will add your portals automatically. 

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
October 30, 2019 10:09 AM

Hi everyone, 

I have some good news for you all! We are picking this up now and hope to have this feature delivered by end of the month. I will reach back in a couple of weeks to recruit users for a beta test run. 

Thank you for all your feedback and I'll stay in touch. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Statut mis à jour : Idea Submitted
September 09, 2019 06:40 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the time you all have taken to submit, vote and comment on this idea. My name is Vijay Vadlamani and I recently joined HubSpot as a Product Manager in charge of Email and Calling Features within the HubSpot CRM. I'm here to provide an update on this feature request.

We hear you loud and clear, and understand the effort (and pain) that is required to manually format every email you send out. The team is currently working on core performance and infrastructure related improvements that will not only make current email experience faster but also will enable us to deliver new functionality quicker going forward.

While I cannot provide an exact timeline at this point, your feedback will help us prioritize this feature. Thank you for your patience and I will keep you all posted on our progress.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

107 Commentaires
Korrine
Membre

Much like everyone else I am surprised that this is not a basic feature of the CRM and at the moment I am using my own email server so I can use calibri. With this feature not available, our brand will look messy and disordered due to the fact we cannot use Calibri through the CRM emails and this is the font we have been using for years!

ccinco
Membre

I requested the ability to choose darker system fonts in all the various HubSpot CRM screens, such as when taking notes and entering customer contact information, as the very light gray fonts on a white screen are difficult to read.

My request was folded into this email font thread.  Can we get resolution on the email fonts AND on the too-light system fonts as well?

Thanks.

mlappas
Membre

I would like to see this as well - it is frustrating to have to do this manually for every email that I type

PerryDigital
Participant

Add me to this post. It seems like it is included in the paid version - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-user-guide-v2/how-to-set-up-your-email-fonts-and-colors.

rachelkellynz
Participant

Do we know if there are any plans to add this feature to the HubSpot product pipeline schedule?

Having to manually edit the font size and type on the sales email function is inefficient. At the very least, it would be helpful if it simply saved your last selection (if offering a default option makes this solution more complex and pushes release timelines out).

00darb
Membre

100% agree and add my name to the request list. 

Changing the font every time i want to send an email isn't all that fun.

JefferyB
Membre

I agree 105%.  The default font is way too small for me and the people I'm sending it to.  Should also be able to have a default font.  In addition, be able to change font size in signature.

stinhambo
Contributeur

Just to be clear, this request is for the CRM emailing function!

Definitely need to be able to set a default font, font size and colour (text and links) for the emails and email templates we send.

Outzide
Participant

I'll cast my vote to this feature aswell. Hope to see it get fixed in the near future.

raminw
Membre

Please create a customized default font setting. The current setup of manual changing the font, font size and color renders this function useless for professional emailing, as consistency is essential. I will continue to use outlook until this seemingly easy fix is made.

Alexaustin
Membre

I want to have a greater choice of font and colour please. I use blue Arial 10 pt in emails sent via Outlook and have set the HubSpot email signature to do this via the HTML editor but I can't do it for the text body. It makes my emails look unprofessional to and mismatched.

MarkNungesser
Participant

There should be a way to also set your signature font and size as well.  

het3ver3geet4
Membre

This should be a basic function in email.  We do not use the fonts you provide. 

Euphoria
Membre

Same here. This should be fixed asap since this is very frustrating while sending a lot of emails every day. 

LillA
Participant

Uh, guys...? Please create this setting. Thanks! 

realizeit
Contributeur de premier rang

This is an absolute MUST and I'm shocked HS hasn't done anything about it. As of this week (May 2018), Sales/CRM users are unable to create Default settings for Font & Size text. I notice the original posting was over a year ago. This should be a basic feature. With the use of grey backgrounds (which I absolutely HATE), it makes it even harder to read. (I'd like to remove those grey backgrounds, too!). The idea is to be able to actually read your own notes, etc., but HS seems to do everything possible to make the Sales/CRM side impossible to use. I also don't see anyone from HS updating us on when some attention will actually be paid to the sales side. Is anyone actually reading these & putting them on a list for fixing in the next 6 months?

johannesinvers
Participant

still nothing. BIG upvote!!

Kyle
Membre

Adding my vote to the four page and year-long plus request for this feature in the Sales CRM. This is bonkers.

Diddy
Membre

Big Upvote!

Can't believe it's not already there...

Faridjammali
Participant

Hey Hubspot, how many likes are needed to take this seriously?