HubSpot Ideas

michaelpowens

Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRM

There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?

107 Comentarios
selikas
Miembro

I would like to set the default font size seen when sending an email from a contact record to 11, without having to change it manually each time. It is currently 9 which is too small.

LCSKMiller
Colaborador

Hey Michael,

It's under Content > Content Settings > Colors and Fonts. You can specify your font and font size here. Or do you mean on the Sales side only?

sebavicto
Miembro

no one answer ? I've the same request/need

sebavicto
Miembro

I cannot find it where exactly do you mean?

benrose
Miembro

Hi Agree

Emails sent from CRM says default font is sans serif but it's actually helvetica.

I would have thought being able to adjust the default font and size would be a basic/obvious feature!

selikas
Miembro

It's very annoying and makes my emails look unprofessional!

Simple and essential feature missing from the CRM

glenn-karlsen
Miembro

Ping. Me too!

danielle-tiab
Miembro

I agree - I think setting a default font and size is a no-brainer, can't believe its a feature that's missing from such a comprehensive CRM in so many other ways. It's making sales emails look unprofessional and off-brand - or requires manual input from the sales team which wastes time/is subject to human error. 

Whilst we're on the topic, I'd also like to see more fonts available across the whole of Hubspot CRM & Marketing packages.  We have had to use a completely different font for the marketing and CRM emails compared to the rest of our branding (inc. website etc), as there are only 5 or so very basic fonts to choose from at the moment.  It would be nice to be able to appear polished and consistent throughout all our marketing efforts.  

dorso
Miembro

This obvious feature should be available.  Please add functionality for default Sales email font styles.

DanAt3DV
Colaborador

Adding my name to the list of people who would like to be able to control the default font. Whilst sequences and templates are a great time saver, having to manually adjust font type, size and colour is making the functionality redundant. 

elijah
Miembro

agreed. i actually just end up opening my email client as this is not usuable for me at the moment. 

DanAt3DV
Colaborador

Indeed @elijah - I'm doing the same at the moment other than for sequences as it's too time consuming to copy and paste repeatedly and schedule send (without the guarantee of crossing emails). 

Remember to give kudos to the OP so HS moderators notice. Gato feliz

Geopatriot
Miembro

I'm not one of those suggesting that we have unlimited font choices.  But 90% of the market uses Outlook for e-mail and the default e-mail font is Calibri.  Porting over my Outlook e-mail signatures, I ran into quite a time black hole in setting up your system.  My Outlook signatures use Calibri, which is san-serif and your e-mail body text defaults to Times Roman -- very, very few professionals use times roman as a default body text font.  Every time I use your system for e-mail, I now have to mannually choose Verdana to get something close to the outlook default.  Give us more font options, including the ability to set a default for all of our e-mail communications.

andyb
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold

Couldn't agree more. From a corporate branding viewpoint, we need to be able to globally set the font & size for all emails sent. 

ccinco
Miembro

HubSpot's light gray system fonts make it challenging to use and everything looks a little faint, or washed out, on my PC, especially when I am entering information into a contact's record.  The faint labels for each field (or property) can be difficult to discern, especially on smaller screens such as laptops.  Can the default system fonts be made a little darker? This does not have to do with my computer's screen settings, but with HubSpot's overly faint system fonts.

Please make the system fonts a little darker to improve readability. Thanks.

pdiddy
Participante

Yes please!

Effectly
Miembro

Hi team/community,

I really love sequences and e-mails in my HS CRM. But when i need to adjust the font and size on every sequence mail i will send. Everything i saved in time with sequence will be upeaten by this stupid activity to change font and size on every email... So pls adjust this nonsens deploy asap.

Thank you 

JRMHPE
Participante

This needs to be a priority for an update. I agree with all previous comments, that the inability to set default fonts and font sizes wastes the sales team's time and does not present a unified brand image in front of our customers. Surely this is a basic capability for software that is purely focussed on the "Delighted Customer" and perfect customer experience. 

CamillaSmiley
Miembro

I agree - baffling that the fonts are so limited when this is fundamental to the sales process and the brand. Hubspot wouldn't even need every font available, just the same basics. Not having Calibri is very surprising and as someone else said, noone has used Times Roman for years.

Hubspot can you tell us when you might fix this?

pkmckirdy2017
Miembro

Agree with all of the above! We need to have more options of fonts available as without this (particularly calibri!) our branding is now not inline with all our documents, website, signatures etc. It does not allow our brand to appear uniform and I am surprised that this is not a basic feature of the CRM. Please can you update this feature and make this a priority.