HubSpot Ideas

michaelpowens

Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRM

There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?

107 Commentaires
ML88
Membre

@NCO 

THANK YOU for that explanation. 100% makes sense and I withdraw my celebratory post. {sad face}. The wait continues. That aside, the options for font don't include the font that hubspot portal uses, "Avenir Next W02,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" so... add that to the pile. 

Statut mis à jour : Idea Submitted
vvadlamani
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the time you all have taken to submit, vote and comment on this idea. My name is Vijay Vadlamani and I recently joined HubSpot as a Product Manager in charge of Email and Calling Features within the HubSpot CRM. I'm here to provide an update on this feature request.

We hear you loud and clear, and understand the effort (and pain) that is required to manually format every email you send out. The team is currently working on core performance and infrastructure related improvements that will not only make current email experience faster but also will enable us to deliver new functionality quicker going forward.

While I cannot provide an exact timeline at this point, your feedback will help us prioritize this feature. Thank you for your patience and I will keep you all posted on our progress.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

cstewartPCI
Participant

Wow -- thank you for the response.  I am sure this is a great "welcome to Hubspot" customer thread to begin with!

NCO
Contributeur de premier rang

@vvadlamani 

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for touching base - welcome to the team!

As you know, this thread has been open for more than 2 1/2 years and many folks are anxiously awaiting this product update. Please don't be afraid to keep us posted on any updates or delivery timelines that come your way - even if it's just to tell us that it is not one of the next fixes on tap. #communication

We look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you the best of luck in your new role.

Best,

Noah

shatton
Participant

@vadlamani I'm happy to hear that someone at Hubspot is looking at this issue. I cannot wait for this to be fixed so then I can actually send an email from Hubspot. The product is unusable in regards to sending an email from the Hubspot platform untill this is solved.

ML88
Membre

ok boys/girls - looks like we broke hubspot tyring to make this edit! /s

* Hubspot is experiencing a major outage like I've never seen today. 

OvidiuPanin
Membre

How is this feature coming along in terms of implementing it?

I need it so I save time with my emails.

Thanks!

cdc64
Membre

Great! There needs to be a feature to allow to import graphic images and arrange them. To maatch company e-mail siganture I need to be able to import icon images for social media and arrange them. The link option is great! Keep this! Another imporovement would be if we once we connected our gmail account there was a way for the e-mail signature there to come over. Thanks so much for helping us out!

CSG
Participant | Partenaire solutions

It would save so much time if I could set my default font and size. For me, this is the most important update that could happen in CRM email. 

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
vvadlamani

Hi everyone, 

I have some good news for you all! We are picking this up now and hope to have this feature delivered by end of the month. I will reach back in a couple of weeks to recruit users for a beta test run. 

Thank you for all your feedback and I'll stay in touch. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

shatton
Participant

@vvadlamani YES!

NCO

@vvadlamani 

Vijay,

This is great! I assume by end of month you mean November?
I'd love if we were able to be added to the beta run of this feature.

Thank you!
Noah

kevin_corcoran
Participant

@vvadlamani 

Hi Vijay,

Please count me in, this is something I've been trying to achieve for a while and I would love to partake in the Beta when the time comes.

All the best,
Kev

ML88
Membre

@vvadlamani 

I'm interested in particpating in the beta for this upgrade. 

jmtr
Membre

I'd like to get this functionality too!

CSG

Hello- 

Does anyone know where this stands?

NCO

@CSG

A great question indeed! Any word @vvadlamani ?

Thanks,

Noah

Dee13
Membre

@vvadlamani waiting on this.

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
vvadlamani

Hello everyone! 

Happy New year. Excited to announce that this feature will be available in beta in a couple of days. I am looking to recruit users who are interested in help us testing this functionality. If you are interested, please send me a direct message on the forum with your Portal ID and I will add you to the beta. For those of you who already reached out to me, I will add your portals automatically. 

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

NCO

Hi @vvadlamani 

Super exciting - will message you now!

Thanks,

Noah