HubSpot Ideas

michaelpowens

Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRM

There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?

107 Comentários
NYOFFMARKET
Participante

I am still amazed that this is not a feature. I have my templates and sequences all set up but when I add in some custom text, I have to change the font everytime. Pretty basic stuff here. 

SH1957
Membro

This should have been a NO BRAINER especially since it was added to marketing emails, come on folks!  COMMON SENSE!

cstewartPCI
Participante

ok, enough is enough -- Hubspot, I can't stand seeing one more times new roman email.  Please modify fonts to reflect the current landscape of digital communication i.e. calibri 

shatton
Participante

We've overhauled our entire communication workflow to not "live" in Hubspot. Now we only use the BCC functionality. Seems to get the job done for now, but far from optimal. 😞

NCO
Top colaborador(a)

+1

Tatiana1
Membro

Wanted to add my support for this too. Although do want to point out a very helpful comment from a user earlier in this post that you can actually change font on a per-template basis as a temporary fix. 

mrijnders78
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Please add this.

shatton
Participante

@Tatiana1 Does this work in the usecase for 1 off emails in the sales part of Hubspot?

dheilman
Membro

Adding my name to list requesting ability to set default font & size for CMS emails.

cstewartPCI
Participante

+1 again

lmansell
Membro

Something I have just been trying to find the answer to.

Times New Roman on an email to a customer looks very unprofessional these days, and very outdated.

JefferyB
Membro

Think I started this a year ago.  Friggin amazing nothing's been done as lots of folks have also asked for it.

NCO
Top colaborador(a)

We're only asking for just a little communication. That's it.

ML88
Membro

this. this needs to be implemented. sales emails sent come out looking terrible vs. the Avenir Next W02,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif used  on the hubspot portal. 

yuck. 

SH1957
Membro

First let me say that me and many others know it’s absurd that this functionality is not there!!!   I’m fed up with the Hubspot development team having asked for this simple feature to be changed more than a year ago.  The development team must not be listening!!!  Why else would such as feature not be added unless they are really out of touch with their own product and what we subscribers are paying for!!!!!   What’s with Hubspot!!!  I guess I’ll run our Customer Sentiment Analytics application and find out what Hubspot customers are saying about Hubspot the company and their various products! If authorized I’m happy to share their results, heck maybe the folks from Hubspot might even be interested in learning such!

Still waiting for this feature… now for MONTHS!

Cheers,

/Steve

SH1957
Membro

IS ANYONE FROM HUBSPOT LISTENING TO WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING HERE??? 

ML88
Membro

One *slight* clarification to your post @SH1957 .... this thread began way back in FEB, 2017 (SEVEN-TEEN). 

That's 910 days. Shall we throw a party in 2020?

Come on Hubspot dev team... what's your response with a timeline?

NCO
Top colaborador(a)

Hi all,

I'm as frustrated as you all are, as this has been something my team has checked in on numerous times over the last 16 months. What I keep coming back to (and what's most frustrating about all of this) - of course having this implemented right away would be best and most appreciated.. it's the lack of communication on the support teams end that makes this so much worse. It would go such a long way to give us some sort of sense as to where in the pipeline this update stands (if at all) and when we can possibly expect to see an update rolled out. Hubspot does such a great job on the marketing end of the business; I wish they'd put half of the effort and resources into keeping their current customers in the loop.

Noah

ML88
Membro

Wait... has the fix been added? I can now change font in sales emails from hubspot.com and in sequenes. See attachment. Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 8.53.07 AM.png

NCO
Top colaborador(a)

@ML88 

Thanks for sharing.

As far as I'm aware, changing fonts on an individual sales email/sequence has been an option for quite some time. What we've been waiting on is a company-wide setting to change the default font for the entire team at once, rather than each user needing to manually change the font before sending an email.

Does this make any sense?

Best,

Noah