Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Ability to set default fonts and font sizes in email sent from within the CRM

There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?

68 Replies
dianna
Occasional Contributor

HubSpot - do you have ANY comments???

DylanL
New Contributor

Sequences are completley unusable because the fonts dont match. The entire world uses Calibri. How is this not an option? Please update.

Thanks.

Floris
New Contributor

I cant beleive this is not a feature yet! very essential and simple. Ruins Corporate Identity 

Alexaustin
Occasional Contributor

I posted this original comment a significant amount of time ago and it is abundantly clear that Hubspot absolutely could not care less about the opinions of their users.

immaculatephil
New Contributor

Was just about to post the same 'idea' - which seems to be a fairly basic requirement. I have to change the font I send from Contacts in CRM. I've also been told by the Chatbot/Helper that this cannot be set as a default, so would need to be added as a new Feature. So let's get Upvoting on this request and get it added!!

kyle2
Occasional Contributor

Agreed. It's important to make sure our branding of the emails is consistent when we use Hubspot and when we don't. Changing it every time is a huge pain.

allanrmanuel
New Contributor

Please allow option to change default font. Not helping conversion rate with Times New Roman. 

klangkammer
Occasional Contributor

Yeah, this should be easier. It's pretty basic and very frustrating. 

vickyw
Regular Visitor

This is going to drive me mad changing the font to Calibri every time  >.<

vickyw
Regular Visitor

Oh this really is bonkers. The syle formatting menu disappears after you select a font, meaning you have to highlight the text again, and select the formatting again if you also wish to set the font size?!

Have I seriously got to go through these steps every time I send an email?