HubSpot Ideas

teamgi

Ability to see if forms are used in Workflows

To prevent errors, I would like to see everywhere a form is referenced in HubSpot, particularily workflows.

This way if a form needs to change, I can cross reference any associated workflows to make sure nothing breaks or needs updating, compared to needing to manually go through all workflows.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
October 28, 2022 02:05 PM

Hi, Everyone! 

Form and workflow connections are available in HubSpot. 

To see workflows in forms, go to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Click the name of the form > See the Workflows section.

To see forms in workflows, go to Automation > Workflows > Go to the row of the workflow of interest > Click the More button > Select View Connections > See the Forms section (Forms will only be displayed if forms are connected to that workflow).

Thank you,

Jess

18 Replies
WKhan
Participant

A much needed feature indeed. 

csymphony
Participant

Agreed! The functionality exists for other Hubspot objects/fields. Right now I am manually checking every workflow and automation to see how they are affected by form updates. 

jmacandrews
Participant

+ 1

This would save an ungodly amount of time and potential errors.

Daniel_13
Participant

+1, this would be super helpful

Glynnis

This would save a lot of time that gets wasted trying to search through workflows to find if a form is used in it at all.

AAAAAAAAAH

This would be amazing.

LindseyMcCabe
Participant

Yes please!

modemodom
Participant

This is definitely something I would like to see as well. It took me a while to find out whether or not a form was triggering a workflow.

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Definitely gets an upvote, with so many automations very easy to break something when creating new forms.

JLestréhan
Participant

+1

DBushe
Member | Diamond Partner

I currently am working with a company with a few hundred workflows and this would be....incredibly helpful!

JBrocilovic
Member | Diamond Partner

We need this so much!

JdeRocquigny
Contributor

This is extremely needed for both awareness on where it's being used in workflows and as criteria in a list.  Please fix this ASAP.  

MPaivalainen

+1  - All hubspot competitors offer this functionality

DCooke

+1 This would be extremely helpful. 

AStanford0

Please! For the love of our sanity...

JacquelineOng
HubSpot Employee

Hi all, it is possible to see if a form is in any workflows

Head into the individual form itself and you can see this under the Workflows section. (please see attached screenshot)

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 12.02.12 PM.png
Hope this helps!

JHartnagle
HubSpot Product Team

Hi, Everyone! 

Form and workflow connections are available in HubSpot. 

To see workflows in forms, go to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms > Click the name of the form > See the Workflows section.

To see forms in workflows, go to Automation > Workflows > Go to the row of the workflow of interest > Click the More button > Select View Connections > See the Forms section (Forms will only be displayed if forms are connected to that workflow).

Thank you,

Jess