Ability to see if an agent is working on a ticket

We have staff which shifts overlap for a few hours, sometimes they end up working on the same ticket, as they don't know who is working in it or not, with Zendesk we were able to see when an agent was working with a ticket, by displaying if an agent had a ticket open or not.

Our support agents are aiming to work on ALL TICKETS queue, so they can help each other and meet our SLAs better.

Please see screenshot attached of other software allowing this feature, software is TradeGecko and Zendesk

attachment1_Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.39.30 AM.pngattachment2_Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.42.32 AM.png

HubSpot updates
8 Replies
Herschel
Regular Contributor

YES! Our support reps work in shifts as well but sometimes will overlap leading to the potential for two people to unknowningly pick up the same ticket which can be very frustrating and confusing.

CarlosRdz
Occasional Contributor

I just can't beleive such a  basic feature is not available...

rawchel

Totally! Cant wait to see when this gets developed. 

MasterEales
Occasional Contributor

Yes would make it easier for my team so we don't all try and reply to the same ticket!

eComEngine_Suz
New Contributor

This is standard functionality and critical to support operations to make sure multiple team members are not responding to a ticket at the same time AND just in terms of helping give visibility when teammebers are collaborating or reviewing a ticket together.

RacheleCom
New Contributor

Agreed, this would be very helpful. Sometimes I'm in the process of grabbing a ticket and assigning it to myself when I realize that someone else has just grabbed it at the same time.

jlupo
New Contributor

Yes, please.  We had this functionality in Kayako and found it to be a highly valuable feature!

lballesteros
Visitor

Yes, this a feature/functionality is what we needed.