HubSpot Ideas

LocalComms

Ability to schedule Twitter retweets

It would be helpful to be able to schedule Twitter retweets (not Quoting a tweet, which you can schedule in Hubspot). This way when browsing feeds through Hubspot in our business account, we don't floot our Twitter feed w/ RTs and can space throughout the day/week.

8 Comentarios
KirstenAD
Participante

Please! This would be great. I currently have to use the Buffer App for this, it would be fab to be able to schedule native RT within the platform.

Tolu_Oke
Miembro

This is so true. It would save time and not have to worry about further integrations with other apps.

stephanieclague
Colaborador

I am also very keen to see this be introduced. Is there any sign of development of this?

mwaurora
Participante

This is the last thing keeping us from moving entirely away from Buffer to Hubspot! Upvote upvote upvote

HuwenArnone
Colaborador

This is absolutely necessary, specifically when you are running a business that serves to different time zones.

swoelk
Miembro

Unfortunately, there is still no retweeting functionality in place, that meets our requirements in a proper way. It would be great to have a possibility to share our business partners' or customers' tweets to transfer their credibility to our account, without reposting the hole content and lose the authenticity

marausa
Miembro

Also along these lines, it would be great to schedule any FB or LI shares.

valerian253
Miembro

Hey folks. I seem to have found something that works: Put two links in your scheduled retweet. I've attached screenshots from the scheduler as well as the result on Twitter. Interestingly, browser Twitter doesn't show any link at all but iOS/Android apps do show the link…both show the quoted tweet fine. Good luck!

HubSpot schedulerHubSpot scheduler

Twitter iOS appTwitter iOS app

Twitter desktop ChromeTwitter desktop Chrome