HubSpot Ideas

IanHaigh

Ability to report on movement of Deals between Stages of multiple Pipelines in a single chart

Currently it is possible to filter a report by when a deal enters a particular deal stage, however this is limited to a single pipeline per chart.

It is also limited to a single stage jump. My company's pipelines are setup to move from stage "Quote Required" to "Quote Delivered - no influence" or "Quote Delivered - significant influence".

It would be useful for the report to list either (OR) movement but is limited to filter using the AND operator, which would present zero results as no deal does both movements.

Filtering based on "Modified By" isn't so helpful because deals are modified based on various critera, not just moving between deal stages.

The new Beta custom report builder felt like it was getting closer but is still missing having the various Deal Stage Entered properties available to select on the left.

2 Replies
MReed3

We also need the ability in the new Advanced Report builder to reference the Deal Entered Stage & Deal Entered Stage Date ASAP. 

My example: I want to know how many deals that are in our "Sales Pipeline" pipeline (we have three total pipelines) moved into the proposal requested stage in the month of July, June, etc. that have specific Line Item categories (custom field). I will want this for more than just one stage (i.e. which moved from proposal requested to proposal delivered, etc.). 

I understand there are workarounds for this which result in creating a ton of new fields on the deal records. Always having to use "workarounds" with custom fields just makes for a ton of messy custom fields in our database. 

HubSpot - It's important that your customers be able to understand which deals hit which stages during specific time periods and be able to reference data on different objects - like line items. This is a MUST. 

NNottleman
Participant

It would be very useful, and very difficult! to get a report by month with all stage move history.  So if prospect x moves into qualified, and also moves into another stage the same month, it shows on a report twice.  The workaround I'm using is to filter all qualifed dates, then next stage dates, then next stage dates - move to excel, make a new field that reflects a single stage move date for each stage move category, then run a pivot table.  Basically creating a new record for each stage move.