HubSpot Ideas

pingle

Ability to redirect to multiple thank you page based on form response

On a form, there is a field with two different responses, which helps to determine the ideal customer. It is very important to have the feature to redirect a visitor to separate thank you pages based on the response. To B2B customers, we sell our products directly but to B2C customers, we redirect them to e-commerce channels (such as eBay or Amazon). In this case, both the types of customers are important. We can use one landing page and form to target both types of audiences to promote the product but redirect them to the relevant offer/content based on the response.

HubSpot-Updates
February 15, 2024 06:46 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Ian, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Forms tool.

Thanks to all of you tha have expressed interest in participating in user testing. You're welcome to continue expressing your interest here. I'll reach out to you directly when we have opportunities to participate. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Ian 

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
January 18, 2024 02:35 AM

Hi folks,

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating how our team will implement this idea. If you're interested in participating in user testing, just reply to this thread. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Ian 

April 10, 2017 05:17 AM

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 128 votes.

I have a form with a field that asks a question with two different responses. It would be good to have the functionality to redirect to separate thank you pages based on the response.

For example, if Mr Lead chooses answer A, they will go to thank you page A, if they choose answer B, they will go to thank you page B.

This would allows us to present our leads with content that truly is relevant to them.

137 Kommentare
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

Wanted to pile on here and say that our team would love a feature similair to this. The ability to display a different meeting link based on the values in a form submission. We use a third party to do this now and are running into a lot of issues because of this.

CMelnikow0
Mitglied

Keeping up the energy...  This would solve so many different problems.  

Could we at least get an update please?

leechen
HubSpot Employee

Posting on behalf of two separate individuals requesting for this feature! Being able to redirect based on various form responses would be a tremendous benefit to personalising experiences for leads. Additionally, would be great to have personalisation tokens possible on the thank you page. 

Thanks!

Beata_W
Mitglied

I also support this idea. 

This feature is much- needed.

RBradford
Mitglied

I'm having an issue trying to get my form to redirect based on the embed examples, here's what I have:

<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/embed/v2.js"></script>
<script>
  hbspt.forms.create({
    region: "na1",
    portalId: "XXXXXXXX",
    formId: "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
  onFormSubmit: function($form) {
var choice = $('input[name="accredited_investor"]:checked').val();
if (choice == 'Yes I qualify as an accredited investor') {
window.location = 'https://www.wefunder.com/atakama/invest?amount=10000';
} if (choice == 'No I do not qualify as an accredited investor'){
window.location = 'https://invest.atakama.com/sorry';
}
} 
});       
</script>

Any Ideas?

MPenfold
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Seems a simple change for HubSpot to implement that results in a huge benefit for customers (as indicated by the number of comments and upvotes).

Indeed, HubSpot themselves actually implements this idea on their own home page (I assume through the custom embed code that other people have shared). If you go to their book a demo form and select company size = 1, you get one thank you page, whereas if you select company size = 10000+ and you get a different thank you page. 

Can we please get this functionality implemented for users without the need to loop in developers? 

CHansen7
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

This is very much needed.  As a solutions partner and user, this would be huge. @Shay do you have an update on this by chance? If/Then logic is throughout Hubspot. We now need it in form redirects.

RebeccaShultz
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Please add this as a feature. I have been trying various solutions and have not had any success.

SwimmingClub
Mitglied

Would also like this feature. 

We need to mainly qualify people before they fill out the entire form. 

If they answer No, then we'd like to end the form, as they are not eligible and there is no need to complete the form. We would like to redirect them to a thank you landing page with some basic FAQs to come back when they meet the requirements. 

If they answer yes, then they can continue with the form. 

MRichardson8
Mitglied

Just adding how useful this would be for us as well.
Mean we can give the best experience to each user depending on their needs.

Would love to see this implemented asap

kyleLinkedField
Mitglied

I would love to have this feature.

juusui
Teilnehmer/-in

I was trying to do something similar. A vendor gave me the code at the front of this thread but it did not work. The browser did not like the "onFormSubmit" event. 

I found this comment in another thread https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Include-form-fields-as-redirect-URL-parameters-on...

I used that to create code below. It removes the logic from the JS that writes the form on the page, thus eliminating the "onFormSubmit" issue. I also replaced "$" with "jQuery" to avoid JS or jquery version conflicts (it's a WordPress site where multiple versions of jQuery are loaded). Thankfully, this worked. Problem solved for me.

Code: 

<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/embed/v2.js"></script>
<script>
hbspt.forms.create({
    region: "na1",
    portalId: "20883767",
    formId: "373234b2-7f83-43f9-96f1-0180bc458223"
});
</script>

<script>
jQuery(document).ready(function() {
    setTimeout(function() {
        var form = jQuery('[data-form-id=373234b2-7f83-43f9-96f1-0180bc458223]');
        form.submit(function() {
            var choice = jQuery('[data-form-id=373234b2-7f83-43f9-96f1-0180bc458223]').find('select[name="how_many_gas_electric_hybrid_vehicles_currently_managed_"]').val();
            setTimeout(function() {
                if (choice == '1-2'){
                    window.location.href = 'https://springfreeev.com/thank-you-b';
                } else if (choice == '3-10'){
                    window.location.href = 'https://springfreeev.com/thank-you-b';
                } else if (choice == '11-24'){
                    window.location.href = 'https://springfreeev.com/thank-you-a';
                } else if (choice == '25+'){
                    window.location.href = 'https://springfreeev.com/thank-you-a';
                }
            }, 500);
        });
    }, 500);
});
</script>

rachelsn
Mitglied

Would love an update on this @Shay  This would be very beneficial to us for routing to different sales rep by territory. 

LeonardoDVinci
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I saw this but its not implemented on my end ~ https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Hub-Community-Perspectives/How-to-Setup-Lead-Form-Routing-amp...

Hope to have a calendar routing option as well - 1 meeting link and conditional calendars that will depend on booking info, for example, If the country is set to US, then use the US office calendar.

TylerG
Teilnehmer/-in

I looked throught the responses here and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so pardon the inquiry if this is the wrong place...

I'd like to build one HS form that, depending on the page or post the form is interacted with, will provide a unique PDF download link. I would also like for the user to only have to complete the form once, e.g. form submitted on Page A to access the download for Page A, and then be able to access the download for Page B without resubmitting the same form on Page B—preferably with the ability to track the downloads to the contact created by the initial form submission.

Is this even remotely easy to accomplish?

mkarsten
Stratege/Strategin
Off the top of my head, I don’t know of a way to bypass the form if you’re gating a download. I’ll be interested If someone has a solution because, what we do is have a download confirmation email automatically sent using a workflow when a contact submits a gated form. The download confirmation has the direct link in the message, so they can use it to bypass the form next time. They have to remember to go back to the email or save the URL somewhere to access later, so this method isn’t full proof.
GEiselt1
Mitglied

Any updates here? We use Typeform for forms where we need to dynamically route users to landing pages based on form submissions now, but would love to retire that in favor of just using native HubSpot features.

QJohnson
Mitglied | Elite Partner
none as of yet 😞
Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
IMcDonald
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi folks,

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating how our team will implement this idea. If you're interested in participating in user testing, just reply to this thread. 

Ian 

JSantafé
Mitglied

Happy to support this development here.