HubSpot Ideas

pingle

Ability to redirect to multiple thank you page based on form response

On a form, there is a field with two different responses, which helps to determine the ideal customer. It is very important to have the feature to redirect a visitor to separate thank you pages based on the response. To B2B customers, we sell our products directly but to B2C customers, we redirect them to e-commerce channels (such as eBay or Amazon). In this case, both the types of customers are important. We can use one landing page and form to target both types of audiences to promote the product but redirect them to the relevant offer/content based on the response.

HubSpot Updates
February 15, 2024 06:46 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Ian, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Forms tool.

Thanks to all of you tha have expressed interest in participating in user testing. You're welcome to continue expressing your interest here. I'll reach out to you directly when we have opportunities to participate. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Ian 

Being Reviewed
January 18, 2024 02:35 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Ian, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Forms tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating how our team will implement this idea. If you're interested in participating in user testing, just reply to this thread. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Ian 

April 10, 2017 05:17 AM

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 128 votes.

I have a form with a field that asks a question with two different responses. It would be good to have the functionality to redirect to separate thank you pages based on the response.

For example, if Mr Lead chooses answer A, they will go to thank you page A, if they choose answer B, they will go to thank you page B.

This would allows us to present our leads with content that truly is relevant to them.

137 Replies
SMcGarrigle

@BHennessy Not a silly question at all as I had to double check, you leave the "// YOUR SCRIPT HERE" in place everything else in caps replace as mentioned.

Screenshot 2021-05-26 at 16.06.05.png

BrunoG

I agree, We need of this solution ! 

StefKnapp
Participant

We really need this as well. Any update on adding this feature?

MicKeller

I really second this idea!

In the meantime, I tried my hand at @anders_grove's solution. However, it does not seem to work...

Can anybody explain to me, where I failed?

<!-- [if lte IE 8]>
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2-legacy.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
<p><script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js"></script> <script>
hbspt.forms.create({
region: "xxx",
portalId: "xxxxx",
formId: "xxxxx",
onFormSubmitted: function($form) {
var choice = $('select[name="hs_persona"]').val();
if (choice == 'persona_9') {
window.location.href = 'Link to HubSpot Sales document 1';
} else if (choice == 'persona_8'){
window.location.href = 'Link to HubSpot sales document 2';
} else if (choice == 'persona_4'){
window.location.href = 'Link to HubSpot sales document 3';
}
}
});
</script></p>

It would be greatly appreciated!

matt1406
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes Please! I've had to use 3rd party options like JotForm for this, and their integration with HubSpot has lots of gaps on triggering subsequent workflows on form submissions.

milliet

WHY IS THERE NOT A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM AFTER SO MANY YEARS?
HUBSPOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Sophie19

For lead qualification (amongst other things) this is absolutely vital! Is there still no update from Hubspot on this feature or at least the ability to work around it via workflows? Really keen for this functionality 

Damien
Contributor | Elite Partner

This is a much needed feature.

One of our clients is using a quiz as their main source of leads. 

People fill in the quiz to see whether they qualify, and if so, which of the client's services would be the best fit. 

Even though we can create a nice multi step quiz form with a HubSpot module, there is no way to redirect the user to a specific URL based on their answers. 

As others have said, this is basic functionality in almost all form builders on the market. 

So we have had to use JotForm and integrate all of our answers with HubSpot - hundreds of dollars per year for a separate subscription, and a major drawback is that Jotform cannot contain the HubSpot tracking code, so every lead that comes through the quiz is marked as "Offline" in HubSpot sources because they've come through the API (even though the form is embedded on a HubSpot landing page), so now we are also missing out on HubSpot's source tracking. 

We are now looking into Outgrow as an alternative, but it's going to cost at least $85/mo to have the full HubSpot integration and be able to map custom fields. 

If only HubSpot forms were able to redirect people to a URL based on conditional logic we could do all of this within HubSpot.

TLove_280Group
Member | Gold Partner

Morning... 

Do we have any idea if/when this will be reviewed or created.

I need a form to link out to multiple landing pages depending on the responses in the form. I can't use one form as it will impact my reporting as I am using Google Tags and FB pixels on those specific thank you landing pages as they are tracking my conversions.

Is there any work around if this is not something coming up soon.

victoriadubinsk

Yes! Working in B2B I have this exact problem. Are there any updates on this?

MKofman

We need this functionality bad. Here's our use case:

If user replies A then confirmation page 1 loads. This does not trigger a conversion.

If user replies B then confirmation page 2 loads. This triggers a conversion.

JSantafé

This, please. It cannot die, it's so needed!

milliet

its been 4 years why is it still 'being reviewed' the status is misleading, there would have been an outcome by now- what is it?

sarahtolson

We very much need this functionality too in order to direct people to different landing pages based on the answers in a form submission.

Come on Hubspot, please prioritise this, it's been 4 years and it's clear that many users are in need of this addition!

SkeeStylus
Contributor | Partner

need this in my life.  Even if its through workflows we need to be able to route users to different TY pages depending on the responses to a form or property values.  

SaWells
Contributor | Platinum Partner

We have had a few clients ask for this functionality as well. Any updates on where this stands?

SaWells
Contributor | Platinum Partner

We need this for our Clients!! I now have 2 that need this capability.

RHerson

We urgently need this. We want to direct companies of a certain size to one thank you page and companies of a different size to another thank you page in order to make the content more tailored to the visitor. Has anyone been able to find a technical workaround for this?

TPalmer

Also a big need for this! We allocate Demo / Trial requests to members of the Sales team based on user numbers. We need to be able to direct submissions to the correct calendar post submission.

Beata_W

Would be really useful!