Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Ability to redirect to multiple thank you page based on form response

On a form, there is a field with two different responses, which helps to determine the ideal customer. It is very important to have the feature to redirect a visitor to separate thank you pages based on the response. To B2B customers, we sell our products directly but to B2C customers, we redirect them to e-commerce channels (such as eBay or Amazon). In this case, both the types of customers are important. We can use one landing page and form to target both types of audiences to promote the product but redirect them to the relevant offer/content based on the response.

35 Replies
CannabisBigData
Occasional Contributor

I would also like to implement conditional redirects based on form selections.

Brett_Fox
New Contributor

This would be fantastic for distributing to territory based sales teams.

mweber
Occasional Contributor

I would love to see forms work a little more like a workflow, when you can build out some conditional rules.

sdavis86
New Contributor

I came across this issue today and tried to do a work-around using smart content on the thank you page, but unfortunately lists don't update right away and it didn't work. I would love to see this feature in a future Hubspot update.

Joe_Finucan
New Contributor

We really need this functionality.

Sync_Together
New Contributor

It would be awesome to have this. It's frustrating to have to jump into the middle of a workflow to manually send people more information if they check "yes" on a form versus if they check "no". 

BurtonHohman
Visitor

This would be incredibly helpful for us as we use forms as qualifying factors for our leads. Even basic conditional logic would be great!

jsnstephenson
New Contributor

Really need to get this feature implemented ASAP please! 

alaca
New Contributor

I fully support this idea! This is a much needed feature. 

jcole
Occasional Contributor

This would make life so much easier. Instead of us having to send users to a generic thank you page, we could do some serious funneling to pointed content.