HubSpot Ideas

pingle

Ability to redirect to multiple thank you page based on form response

On a form, there is a field with two different responses, which helps to determine the ideal customer. It is very important to have the feature to redirect a visitor to separate thank you pages based on the response. To B2B customers, we sell our products directly but to B2C customers, we redirect them to e-commerce channels (such as eBay or Amazon). In this case, both the types of customers are important. We can use one landing page and form to target both types of audiences to promote the product but redirect them to the relevant offer/content based on the response.

139 Replies
katt

I would also love to have this implemente! it is crazy how many times I have needed this and still nothing!

Benyamin

This will help with Facebook/LinkedIn tracking so we can track those effectively as well.

exactlyyyyyy

Weeee neeed it ❤️

Regards

MC4

Hello,

That would be great to redirect a specific thank you page depending on a completed property.

Example: For a demo request if in the "sector" property, the prospect selects "Industry", it will be great to send a Thank You page on which the prospect will have the choice to set a time slot in the agenda of the sales representative assigned to Industry sector directly? 

milliet

Are there any updates on this?

danielrnorris
Contributor | Elite Partner

Yes Form Submission Logic is such an important form feature. Hoping this gets pushed up soon as it is one of the key reasons some clients remain with services like Formstack.

TonyGoodrow

Additional flexibitly (complexity) suggestion
Make the decision tree able to contain more than on variable. In our case the selection of country and what they wanted to do as their next step would combine to determine the redirect location.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi! Commenting for a customer here!

While Ander's suggestion seem to work, it requires quite a bit of effort and not everyone would be comfortable with coding it out.

Hence,  would really like to see this feature being implmented for users!

SMcGarrigle

In relation to @anders_grove code, I've tried installing a html module into my page and embedding the code but everytime I put the entire code in the module dissapears completely. Can any one help? Where is the code meant to be implemented if it isn't within a custom HTML module. Has any one got any other ideas to work around this? Essentially I have a form where the answer to one question, regardless of the answer to the others will take a customer to a specific product page. 

HELP!

VanessaS

I STRONGLY second this request! HIGHLY important for multiple product/service offerings to be able to track separately and provide the best consumer experience post-submission!

milliet

are there any updaes from hubspot on this? it has been a few years

Akix17

This is a must have! Can't believe it's been 3 years and it still hasn't been included.

The code-based solution is ok, but fails to work in certain embed environments so it is not an ultimate solution.

LisaSenecal

Hoping for an update on this soon!!

We have issues with B2C customers finding out B2B pages and submitting our form which further links to a demo schedule page. It wastes our reps time to filter out these false requests. 

Having dynamic thank-you pages or redirects will be a HUGE problem solver as we can direct certain customers to the right place or send them to the right schedule link. 

milliet

It's been 4 years and there is still no fix to this. It's shocking! its such a simple and basic requirement that a form should provide. 

SMcGarrigle

So I've found a work around for this, create a custom module in Hubspot and use the following code. I don't know how to link the code without screen grabbing it on here. Inset this code into the custom module, then insert the module into the page you want. This will only redirect based upon the value of one field. you can replicate the ELSE IF section of the code if there are more than 3 options.

To change the code replace where I have put in Capital letters:

NAME1
NAME2

NAME3

OPTION

These 4 above are up to you to decide and are merely for referencing for the code to work so as long as they are the same above and below then that's all that matters

WEBSITE1 

WEBSITE2

WEBSITE3

These are the web addresses you want the page to re-direct to depending on selection

NAME OF DEPENDENT FIELD

Go to you form and right click on it, click inspect and find out the true name of the value you want to redirect based upon. E.g    How_Much_Is_Your_Budget?

Make sure this is copied exactly how it appears in the inspector.

FIELDVALUE1
FIELDVALUE2

FIELDVALUE3

Make sure these are copied exactly how it appears in your form for the values is the field we have named above, e.g £1-£2 include the spaces if you have any in the field so it might be £1 - £2

Obviously make sure you update your portal id and form id also at the top where the XXXXX are

Picture1.png

Cmac11

This is a must to have moving forward.  Can't wait for Hubspot to build this functionality into the platform.

JackieAnderson
Participant

4 years later and this is still SO NEEDED!!! Not having this feature is by far the BIGGEST limitation I have with Hubspot. The lack of conditional rules (notifications, redirects) is a HUGE user experience issue for us. Can we send a follow up email in a workflow based on the form? Sure. But wouldn't it be ideal if we direct them immediately to an appropriate thank you page? We have to use other vendors and create workaround solutions because this seemingly common sense feature doesn't exist.

BHennessy

Hi! This is exactly what i'm looking for, any update on this?

SMcGarrigle

I found a work aroud with the code in my comment above

BHennessy

@SMcGarrigle i'm just looking at your screenshot now 🙂 I'm not great at code etc but sure i can figure it out!

BHennessy

@SMcGarrigle , in your code can you give more context to "YOUR SCRIPT HERE"? Sorry if its a silly question!