HubSpot Ideas

amyT

Ability to post pdfs direct to LinkedIn feed

Currently, the only way to take advantage of in-feed pdfs on LinkedIn is to post directly in LinkedIn. Hubspot does not have capability yet. https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-share-documents-linkedin-posts-marketing-tips/)

38 Replies
yangmao318

Please add PDF uploading funtion in Linkedin posting as soon as possible. 

aprils

Another +1 to this idea! 

IGueruli

I totally agree! We need this especially for carousel campaigns. It would be great!

Tereza

Published PDFs on LI are now ESSENTIAL. Surprised that Hubspot doesn't have this function since people are bringing it up here for years. Sharing a PDF link is not good enough.

ABolijn

UPVOTE!! Now I can only schedule 50% of my posts as the other 50% is with a PDF-slider... 

JWilkens

I can only underline how helpful this feature would be, if we could upload pdfs that we want to plan and publish on linkedin directly in the social media area of hubspot. Right now, we have to do this manually unfortunately. Hope it is only a matter of time?

Michael_G

Need this feature. +1

EHoegeli

I'm upvoting this, super disapointed that it's not already a thing.

PDFs on linkedin have been around for a while now.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hey team! Hoping to have someone review this functionality since adding pdf/ documents into LinkedIn and have it viewed in the carousel format isn't anything new.

Thank you!

ChristyLe

It's been 3 years since this idea was brought forth and I agree it will be very helpful. Please help!

Santiago_Open
Contributor

I support this idea! 

EBedell

This should definitely be a feature and would save lots of time and headaches. 

JaneG

Hi there, is there any progress with including uploading pdf as a document for LinkedIn posting?

It will be great if we can have that option.

Thanks

Susanne12
Contributor

Hi, 

we also would really appreciate this!!!!

SSchoen

Please add PDF uploading funtion in Linkedin posting asap!!

marcio_at_zam

Voting this up.

Please Hubspot, let us post schedule posts with PDFs for LinkedIn.

Now that LinkedIn has removed the ability to post carousels, PDF documents has become the only way to create slide-like social posts there.
And, we find that these carousel-style posts are what works best for us.

So, basically, we can't use Hubspot for scheduling LinkedIn posts anymore. And, LinkedIn is our main focus. So, this inability to post PDFs might eventually drive us out of using Hubspot altogether, to try a better solution.

SDoherty7

I also want to echo this - please can this feature be added. 

KMischke

Would be great as PDFs perform pretty good on engagement.