HubSpot Ideas

amyT

Ability to post pdfs direct to LinkedIn feed

Currently, the only way to take advantage of in-feed pdfs on LinkedIn is to post directly in LinkedIn. Hubspot does not have capability yet. https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-share-documents-linkedin-posts-marketing-tips/)

38件のコメント
KelseyBigelow
参加者

It would be GREAT if HubSpot's social scheduling tool would allow you to post PDFs on LinkedIn rather than just a link to the PDF. The new format for LinkedIn PDFs is fantastic, but the only way to use the new format is to post directly to LinkedIn, foregoing HubSpot analytics.

Almudena1
メンバー

I would like to have the possibility of attaching PDFs documents to the Social Media posts. In the same way it is possible to attach a photo or a video. The idea is attaching the PDF document directly to the post (Not by links).

Like this, as a Content Generator I can preset post including this kind of documents and make my work faster. At certain hours I cannot publish this post and this is a problem for me because I delay my work.

With this feature Content Generators in Social Media could preset all their documents. Therefore, make our work faster and on time. 

YatingC
メンバー

I also like to upvote this idea about HubSpot adding the new PDF upload function for social posts, just like LinkedIn does.

LinkedIn's PDF upload function allows users to add a document title, text, and hashtags for improving visibility in search results.  Currently, if I want to have aforementioned PDF upload benefits, I need to post directly through LinkedIn and I will lose some metric data like the number of clicks in analytic reports because the post is published outside HubSpot.   

craaze
メンバー

I second this - for B2B marketing, PDFs on LinkedIn are essential since image quality of PNGs and JPGs on LinkedIn is lacking. Also, PDFs support a multi-page layout. Would be great if these could be posted directly out of HubSpot's Social Media planner in the future - this would save a lot of time!

Yaqi
参加者

I vote for this!

hjohnston
メンバー | Elite Partner

I agree! PDFs are crucial to the B2B marketing strategy -- case studies, white papers, articles, etc are so important. Even blog posts get better traction when posted as a PDF rather than a link to a page. Seems like a no-brainer to me!

janpark
参加者

I need this! Up vote!

EstB
参加者

This is really needed as pdfs do so well on LinkedIn - not being able to post them through Hubspot limits us in using the social scheduling and campaigns!

kaylaadams
メンバー

PDFs are very valuable piece of content to be sharing on linkedin, especially in the b2b space. 100% vote for this! 

Wymann
メンバー

Totally agree, it would be a valuable feature as Posts with PDF get better a ranking on LinkedIn than Posts with a link! 

jhclearrock
メンバー

It is critical to add this functionality, please. Thank you!

kaylaadams
メンバー

This is a very valuable and important feature!

kim_adaptivex
参加者

Upvoting because this is such an important feature for B2B engagement. Really, really need this feature to be added. 

shirapn
メンバー

I upvote this! We want to start posting more documents to take advantage of this great LinkedIn feature, but without being able to post via HubSpot, we have to take into account the analytics separately, though we currently pull monthly analytics from hubspot, so it will make things complicated until the feature is available.

jeckett
メンバー

Yes please for scheduling PDFs for LinkedIn. Seeing at HubSpot share PDFs all the time, I'm confused as to why this isn't something their own tool provides. 

Karolien
参加者

Yes please, would love to be able to schedule PDF-posts to LinkedIn, because they are now 'HIP' and a must use on the channel!

Charlotte_D
メンバー

I agree with this, Hubspot should match LinkedIn's capabilities for posting. I am having to post directly in LinkedIn for this type of post, it's time consuming and I can't track my metrics on it.

This post is nearly 2 years old now - could Hubspot let us know if this is in their plans?

Frederike
メンバー

I completely agree - pdfs are completely essential for our B2B marketing - as much as Hubspot-Analytics.

jtsang
参加者

Yes please, we need this!

Jamie_Miles
メンバー

Echoing what everyone has said here, would love this feature!

We recently just got Hubspot and I use PDFs in our Linkedin posts, as they tend to be where we see the best engagement. So it is a shame that you can't do the same with the social scheduling tool, as they have now become such a heavily used medium.