HubSpot Ideas

nataliewickham

Ability to organize/modify associated contacts within a company record

I want the ability to prioritize/sort/order the associated contacts on a company record. I'd like to be able to pin my main point of contact at the top of that list -- especially when I'm working with companies that have 10+ associated contacts.

9 Kommentare
beck
Mitglied

This would also be good if you could organize contacts within a deal and if you could 'archive' contacts against a deal, so you can keep their historic emails, but mark them as having moved off the customer's team. 

spogue
Stratege/Strategin

100%. With the addition of Account tracking on a Company record, the contacts sorting needs a drastic overhaul. Why do we have to click "View more in filtered view" to always find the champion, decision-maker, or anyone else? This seems like a layup for Product.

BReynolds1
Mitglied

I can't believe that it is not yet a feature in Hubspot. I've worked in B2B and now B2C, and I always need to prioritize my customer contacts based on decision maker, support, and admin roles. Esp. when you sell into Fortune 500 companies, which usually have 10-20 contacts within one organization. This is one of the most crucial features in a CRM! I've used different CRMs in the past that offer contact priority, but somehow Hubspot lacks this feature. 

RobinI
Teilnehmer/-in

Would be great! It's a nightmare for my sales team to prioritize when they have 20+ contacts for the same account!

kelseygalarza
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Critical need for this for users that are inexperienced.

JBecker6
HubSpot Employee

This would make life so much easier for sales teams, especially in Corp.

ACorcoran
Mitglied

This is something that negatively affects the user experience and makes working within the company pages more challenging than it needs to be. 

Especially with the addition of Association tags, it would be good to be able to sort associated Contacts based on tags - for instance, put contacts labeled as "Former Employee" at the bottom. This would greatly add to the value and adoption of the Association tags. 

Please bring us this feature! 

Andersh92
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Need this asap! 

MNewman14
Mitglied

Is this still not a feature? I'm trying to sort by decision maker only.