HubSpot Ideas

SianB

Ability to move conversations to another Mailbox within Hubspot

We have different departments using different email addresses, and from time to time, emails find themselves in the wrong mailbox, but we're unable to simply move them to the correct mailbox, instead, we have to contact someone from the 'other' team to let them know there is something in another mailbox needing their attention - quite a basic need I thought as was possible with all previous systems we used. And I'm sure it can't just be our business in need of this feature??

We'd love to see that come soon!

25 Kommentare
MissTipsi
Stratege/Strategin

Hey @vvadlamani filled out the form (twice I think) in last couple weeks. When can I expect to be ungated for the beta?

Cheers. 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hello everyone! 

Happy to let you all know that this feature is now available to all eligible customers. More details about the functionality here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/collaborate-with-your-team-in-the-conversations-inbox#move-a-con...

Appreciate your patience during this process. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

HGilpin
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

Thank you for creating the ability to move a conversation to a different inbox.  Is that process available to be triggered within a workflow? If so , where? 

maritima
Mitglied

Hi, we really love this feature, though I have additional feedback: when you move the conversation, in the pop up it says that the associated ticket will be moved along, it is expected that the ticket will be moved between the pipelines linked to the inboxes. Can you please add this too? 

Now, as advised by the support team we have to move the ticket manually. 

Thanks, Marina

maritima
Mitglied

In addition to my feedback earlier, would be nice to have an option to assign to a specific team member from the Inbox you are moving too. 

I can't find a solution to automatically assign such chats for example to a contact owner. 

Case: sales question lands into support inbox and is assigned between members of this inbox as defined in the channel settings. Support team member transfers to the Sales inbox and the conversation stays unassigned unless someone makes a manual triage.