HubSpot Ideas

SianB

Ability to move conversations to another Mailbox within Hubspot

We have different departments using different email addresses, and from time to time, emails find themselves in the wrong mailbox, but we're unable to simply move them to the correct mailbox, instead, we have to contact someone from the 'other' team to let them know there is something in another mailbox needing their attention - quite a basic need I thought as was possible with all previous systems we used. And I'm sure it can't just be our business in need of this feature??

We'd love to see that come soon!

25 Kommentare
EstherB
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be so uselful and such a time saver! 

Please bring this option soon! 

NickS
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed, if an email ends up in a mailbox for a user that doesn't have access, it's a really awkward workflow to get them notified and able to reply. Being able to move emails between inboxes would be really useful

ClaireAH
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes please!  This would avoid us trawling through emails that don´t correspond to us.

adamhawes
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be ace - this is so easy with intercom at the moment. 

Sometimes a support or billing email ends up in the sales inbox (and vice versa). It should be so much easier to move this across to another team's inbox, without having to assign it to an individual - whom we have to add to the sales inbox or add as a comment. 

KeeganSmith87
Teilnehmer/-in

WE NEED THIS.

squizzyit
Teilnehmer/-in

We absolutely need this. Has been a functionality of every email management product used previously.

CJfromRobling
Mitglied

+1 this idea. Just ran across this situation for the first time.

KeeganSmith87
Teilnehmer/-in

Service Hub product manager Cambria had me on a call in October, told me that it was coming early this year. When, I don't know, but it's looking promising, I hope!

ChrisAltro
Mitglied

Yeah we really need this too. Thanks for bringing that up!

To reduce the odds of getting irrelevant requests in one of our inboxes, somebody from support suggested using a chatbot (we now have a "contact us" page in our website, where choices are mapped in Hubspot DB and drive requests to the relevant inbox).

But requests addressed to our back office are not mapped options in our contact us page, because they are way too specific (like logistics details etc.)

As a result, several inboxes will have to reassign conversations to the back office, who have no way of keeping all of them in one place.

Hope that helps understand the issue better 🙂

Chris

hannebjorn
Teilnehmer/-in

YES, that would be a HUGE help for our service desk!

Thanks 🙂

TenneSteve
Mitglied

This would be a TREMENDOUS time-saver. We are all-in with HubSpot CMS, SalesPro, MarketingPro, and ServiceHub and while we're still getting all of our processes ironed out, I've struggled with at least a half-dozen messages that should have been submitted to another inbox.

fenton
Teilnehmer/-in

This feature is essential if the vision is for customer success to be managed effectively in Hubspot only! I'm actually unpleasantly surprised that this was not present from the start. Big impediment for our entire commercial organisation to transition to Hubspot from other platforms.

rbrown216
Mitglied

This would be a huge timesaver. Trying to workaround this is very awkward 

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi everyone,

I’m Vijay, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Conversations Inbox tool. Thank you for taking the time to submit and upvote this idea.  We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible and, if so, how our team will implement it. 

I will keep you posted on this thread about the progress we make.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

persiapa
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello,

@vvadlamani do you have a timeline of when this will go liev please?

I'm trying to figure out if we should stick with our current process until this is released? Or if it's going to take a way, to come up with a different way of working. 

Thanks,

Persia

jlavin
Mitglied

We have 'sales' and 'service' teams....but can't move emails back and forth...this is critical for our service and sales teams to manage customer communication properly. thanks!! 

JB1
Mitglied | Gold Partner
Mitglied | Gold Partner

We want to be able to ask which city someone is interested in and allocate them to a conversations inbox for that city.  The ability to assign Chats to any inbox is needed for this.  THanks 

Jeff-from-POW
Mitglied

I'm coming from helpscout and moving conversations between mailboxes is a just a normal part of life for us.  Please implement this!

graceotaiza
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam
Hi everyone, 

This feature is now in beta! If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form - https://forms.gle/NYU3K9FK6VnX8qt98 

For those who have replied to my post before, more information about the beta here 

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Vadlamani
Senior Product Manager - Conversations Inbox