HubSpot Ideas

Pierpaolo_Villa

Ability to monitor Facebook and Linkedin in Social Tools

Please add the ability to include at least facebook and linkedin in the monitoring stream.

Now, i can only enter twitter and a list of contacts. Why ignore Facebook and Linkedin?

Many many thanks

7 Commentaires
Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
Daria
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi!

We would love (love) to be able to offer monitoring for LinkedIn and Facebook and we've spoken to them about including this functionality in the past. Ufortunately, they've told us that they won't support this so we're unable to offer it. Sorry!

Daria

jmitchell
Participant

Darn - this would negate the need for external tool like HootSuite. Without this feature we would have to use HootSuite or go direct to social platform  to review.

Squiggles92
Membre

This should be revisted with FB and Instagram 

skyeeamanda
Membre

Would love for this to happen! Please Facebook!

LauraBlack
Membre

I agree this should be revisited. For what HubSpot costs we shouldn't have to use Hootsuite!

jessewashere
Membre

This was suggested almost 3 years ago. Any momentum with this? I believe it's a critical component of a sales and marketing platform to monitor all social channels. 

jacks
Participant

Need to be able to montior social channels for such things as keyterms (we are looking to monitor anytime our company name is mentioned in text (not just @ mentioned).