HubSpot Ideas

Yoshi

Ability to limit log in based on IP address and get user logs.

It would be good if we can controll log in based on the IP address that user access to the account. 

The reason being is our clients wants to limit the access from external net work. This way, we can ensure that the access from external network is secured. 

Also, it would be great if we can export or get logs of the user activity withint the account. This way we can track who have taken certain action within the account. 

73 Replies
Proverde

Hi,

One of the drawbacks is that any user, after logging in, can change the way they authenticate. If this form of authentication could not be changed, two-factor authentication would be of great help.
On the other hand, the registration by linking the Gmail email also favors the input control, however, any user who accesses can change the email without any validation. It is important that they at least request the password to generate this change, or that there is an authorization from a super user.

Regards,

mlaw_fnrp

100% needed. We are a fintech firm and need this asap.

Also, ability to limit login by hours of the day, geolocation, IP and other related access controls would be sweet. 

Thanks!

IanH
Participant

Any further update as to whether this is happening?

CTreadwell
Participant

Any update on this request?

andyeau

This would certainly be beneficial. @JoeMayall was wondering if the team have any feedback on the possibility of development on this re your post Sep1 2020?

javiergutierrez
Participant | Platinum Partner

I'm glad that they are considering incorporating it as a feature in HubSpot. I hope we can count on it not too long from now.

PLD

@dmastin I think you said the feature was in planning in April 20; has it been released already?

rad
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey everyone, I'm the PM for the HubSpot Login Security team. We're currently planning out IP restrictions for logging into HubSpot accounts & hope to get a version into a beta release in the coming months. If you're interested in being added to the beta release when it's available, please comment here & let me know. & if you have further feedback on features or behavior you'd like to see included in this feature set, let us know that as well! Thanks!

cn
Participant
Id like to be included in the beta version.
DLeBlanc
Participant

Would love to be included in the beta testing!

CTreadwell
Participant

🙋‍♂️ beta

javiergutierrez

Beta please 👨

Thank you for your hard work.

Arul_Prem

Would like to be included during the beta version launch

jchongcn

Would like to be included in the Beta as well, thank you!

GCaliendo

Would love to be part of this too!

PLD

Same here, please add me to the beta, thank you!

MDabell

Please add me to the beta.

We have a virtual firewall VPN and would like to be able to allowlist the IP for security.

RFrancis9

we are looking eagerly waiting for this features to be out as currently hubspot is failing on our security requirement.

PAviles

We have the same requirements, really looking forward to seeing what can be done soon

ChrisfromISB
Participant

Interested in this feature (beta).