Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Ability to filter out known/added Companies in the Prospects tool

Hi!

It would be nice to enchance the existing Hubspot CRM prospect view filtering so that we could have the ability to set a filter that would filter out companies that are already known, or have already been added to the CRM, from the to be generated list. 

With regs,

Pekka

7 Replies
nolie

I am trying to best utilize the prospects sales tool and I see that many of the prospects name field is listing existing customers. I understand that at present time there is no ability to add last contacted or lifecycle stage. It would be nice if there was a way to filter out those prospects that are already customers. This would help sales see an at a glance view of prospects and their activity visiting the website that aren't already customers.

bagecko
New Contributor

Agreed. We could use this as well. As soon as you have a decent volume of existing customers, it begins very difficult to exclude that noise and focus on actual prospects.

alyssacarter
Regular Contributor

I would like to upvote for this! Right now you can only tell if they're in your system by seeing if there's a plus sign or a check mark next to them...if I could pull in say, lifecycle stage to this and then build a report that told me : show me all of the visitors to my website who HAVEN'T converted yet so I can do some targeting in our campaigns, that would be SUPER COOL! 

Adiorio
New Contributor

Hello,

It would be very helpful to my company to see the new "prospects tool" within hubspot have the availability to filter out our current customers. 

DiannaSovine

I would like to request a new feature: The prospects report is great but only if it shows me prospects that are coming to our website ... showing me customers does me no good from a sales prospecting perspective. I would like Hubspot to be able to filter OUT existing companies in my database by domain. Chances are, those are customers or are in a sales process with us. I would like to be able to see only companies that we don't have a company record for ... these would likely be TRUE prospects. Thank you. 

kpanian
New Contributor

It would also be great if we could filter by our own domain. We have 2 websites set up in Hubspot and I don't see any way to tell which prospects visited which site.

Dobbo
Visitor

Exactly what I would like to do. This would enable us to focus in on prospect companies to help focus the ales team.