HubSpot Ideas

jordan_yocum

Ability to export property history - specifically for 'HubSpot Owner'

Goal: The ability to report on 'HubSpot Owner' value history. 

Suggestion: An export of contact property history or a dashboard that tracks recrod ownership 

27 Replies
MarionFrelon
Participant | Partner

I really completely agree with suggestion!

BuyGoldAndBTC
Participant

Just FYI, don't know if this helps your use case, but I was able to make a flow chart with the "has ever been an owner of" criteria for if/then branch, and that allowed me to scan the contact owner property history and act on it.

That may help!

LRey
Participant

I think it's a major oversight to be not be able to EXPORT ACTIVITY (PROPERTY HISTORY) for an individual contact....how is this not yet possible??

I'm in the financial services biz and to not be able to furnish documentation on a client file with regards to activity on a specific client, in the event of a complaint or disconcerted client, subtracts from the value of this platform.

I know we can view the activity but we should be able to export as well since we can only view several activity entries to a page to then have to scroll to next page which could be multiple pages. It's cumbersome and arduous. If you can export a view when you filter from ALL CONTACTS, then why can't you export the view of the property history...??

BuyGoldAndBTC
Participant
Completely Agree! Sending a bunch of screenshots to the client is
Less Than Ideal!!

Please implement this Hubspot, or even just allow us to request that
Support do this for us if you want to avoid feature creep!
AGabrielyan

It would be excellent to export property history report by name and property change date

VGriesdoorn

Was this feature taken away again because we don't currently have the ability to export histrory data for a property.

ADzido

Hello, same problem for me. Also need to export history about contacts activity. Still it is not available 😞