HubSpot Ideas

mchvatal

Ability to export individual property options

I would love to have the ability to export custom property settings, such as a CSV list of all drop-down options for a specific property. 

14 Comentários
AKurk
Membro

Yes, I agree to that, it should be a standard feature, that would be very useful.

Lmartin
Participante

this is quite a standard feature, it should be enabled.

flynn_43
Participante

I would need this functionality also... When I import some new data I want to make sure the fields are filled correctly !

SHarvey4
Participante

Oh yes we need this!!!

DanielCENTURY
Colaborador(a)

This is very much needed. Workflows that copy from a contact property to a deal property require the dropdown options on either target to match completely. I'm currently having to compare a 243-option dropdown that doesn't match to a 241-option dropdown and being able to work in a spreadsheet would make this simple. 

CPSMP
Membro

Agree. This should be considered a "must have" feature.  

esteeratliff
Colaborador(a)

Definitely still needed in 2022

HilalAltintas
Membro

I am sorry that the first comment is from 2019, and we cannot export the property settings in 2022. Must have this option!

CMB2
Participante

Agreed, just asked if this was a funtion and have been told to download ALL properties just to get a list of options for one!

olofberglund
Membro

Yes, this would be a great feature!

MariaGrazia
Membro

Properties and values import and export should be a feature.
When exporting values, it is also key to export the internal values next to the label. This is used for integrations with other tools and since they are not editable, the user needs to be able to see if there are discrepancies (i.e. the label has been renamed) as it will screw the integrations.

tim67
Membro

I agree this is a definite need

MChvatal1
Membro

Original auther here, and 4 years later, I still have several use cases for this feature. Bumping it up in the hopes that it gets on the properties roadmap. While exporting the drop-down options for a given field is the most pressing need, it would also be incredibly helpful to be able to export a master properties list. This is a request we often receive from cross-functional teams, and as others have mentioned in the comments, incredibly useful when working on integrations or data governance projects. 

VCobb1
Membro

Oh my gosh!!!! So for four years this has not been implimented? This is data hygene 101 and it really **bleep**. HubSpot mentions needing to keep data clean but you can't match databases properly nor work crossfunctionally on this. This really **bleep**. Such a simple thing to permit. Literally. Has anyone found a work around?