HubSpot Ideas

SamanthaA

Ability to exclude weekends or specific days from "time between" calculated properties

It would be excellent to have the ability to report on a "time between" calculated property that permits the exclusion of weekends or certain dates and times. For example, for the HubSpot default ticket property "Time to close," it would be ideal to have the ability to edit this property OR create a custom calculated property that permits you to not include weekends. That way you could report on the days that passed between ticket creation and ticket closure in which your reps were scheduled to be actively working on the tickets.

59 Replies
Neidac21

Thank you Sam excellent idea! it would be super useful in terms of measure the progress of our team

csims5290

I agree! This is something we are currently struggle with, especially with the workflows that generate a due date.

BigeMe

yes please!

Glennava

This would be a great addition. The previous ticket platform that we used allowed this, and it was a free solution. Do not see why Hubspot does yet have this feature. 

Barbie

We also struggle with reporting and workflows that don't allow us the option to exclude weekends from our reporting or days to start workflows.

d_neel

I upvote & comment on this idea every time it pops up. 

MNorris

This would be huge for my team. One of our metrics is time to close and the weekend hours for a ticket that was open on Friday don't accurately show the time they spent working on it

Mink_Webs
Participant | Elite Partner

This feature would also be great for reporting for Response and close time for Service Tickets!

Vivi

Excellent idea.

exlude week end, public holiday also.

AAdade

+1

Ticket metrics and reporting are severely impaired without this context.

AlexEuFr31

To check metrics/month this is inescapable !

skhristich

This is a very useful property especially for data quality in reports.
Hopefully, it will be implemented soon

jrackley

This is a great idea.  My team does not work on weekends and it skews their time to close tickets.  

LaurentC

I second this!

Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

This is so mission critical for businesses. For example, for CX teams who use properties such as Time in Ticket Status, Avg. Close Time, Avg. Time to First Reply, etc... having the ability in HubSpot to actually set a custom business calendar that is unique to a specific company is a must have. Otherwise, the data points listed above or not accurate or even close to accurate. It would be ideal to be able to go into HubSpot settings, set a custom schedule that factored in business days, holidays, etc... and then that was used to determine accurate metrics.

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Upvoting. This causes very inaccurate data when the ticket comes in Friday after hours. 

JvanderBaan
Member | Gold Partner

Same here: Critical

saurioljf
Member | Partner

It's also a critical problem on our side. The data are incorrect because we do not offer support during weekend.

TMaiullaro

Same for us.

Please add this functionality, that is so important for service team reports!

Thanks

ValK
Participant

@hubspot hope this changes soon 🙂