HubSpot Ideas

KennyLange

Ability to exclude pages in Lead Flows settings

Hi!

Lead Flows can either be activated either site-wide or only included specifically using a wildcard (i.e. "yourdomain.com/*").

It would be great to have an "exclude" option in the Lead Flow settings or an option in WordPress or HubSpot COS to override the settings on a per-page basis.

Thank you!

29 Replies
root3marketing

Agree. We would like to see this too.

vishnu
HubSpot Product Team

@KennyLange, this is something the team are planning at the moment. We have a few priorities before that, but its coming!

troelsfeodor
Top Contributor

Agree a better way to exclude pages or subfolders is highly needed. The current targeting is too limited.

joshua_lyon

+1

The ability to exclude lead flows showing from a set of pages based on filters is much needed.

Anto

It's urgent to include that feature, especially for international websites with subfolders system (.com/ ; .com/fr/ ; .com/de/ etc. )

Thanks

StefanieK
Member | Platinum Partner

That would be great, we would really need that too!

@KennyLange wrote:

Hi!

Lead Flows can either be activated either site-wide or only included specifically using a wildcard (i.e. "yourdomain.com/*").

It would be great to have an "exclude" option in the Lead Flow settings or an option in WordPress or HubSpot COS to override the settings on a per-page basis.

Thank you!

AustinInHouston

This would make a big time improvement to lead flows. Something else to consider while implementing this, as I feel it could be related, is allowing a hierarchy of lead flows. For instance, if there are two lead flows that could appear on the same page, provide the ability to prioritize which one should be shown (similar to 301 redirects).

KennyLange
Participant

@AustinInHouston I love that idea! In fact, I was recently thinking something along those lines because of a project I'm working on.

Hopefully, these ideas/requests will become reality soon!

MartyShootsta

Hey there, 

I am not currently using the lead flow option because it can't be excluded on some pages. 

Is it possible, to provide some indication of timeframe? Being all about Inbound I feel that this is a feature which drives the automation workflows and inbound.

Thanks in advance.

matthewhall
Participant

I also really need to exclude lead flows on specific pages. I would be happy to do this with code or using the LeadFlow settings panel. Please add this ASAP - it's really messing up our user experience.

For example, we have specific landing pages for some offers and we don't want popups for the same thing or another offer on those pages - we want them to focus on the landing page!

DamianJ

Yes! Need this please ❤️ 

Camille_YP
Participant | Gold Partner

This has really been blocking me for a client.  Desperately need to filter. Very hard to set up different lead flows for different types of lists. 

concerttech

Hope this is solved soon early 2018. It's been a known customer issue since January 1, 2017 and "in the works" since April.  Much Needed!

mattgeller
Contributor

Lead flows can be SUPER powerful but without "no show" rules it's pretty darn limited. We purchased Hubspot for many reasons but one reason was to cut out an extra product and save >$1,000/year, that product is SUMO me. They have powerful lead forms that hubspot is lacking.

• Ability to do no-show rules
  • Ability to save rules
  • Very customizable forms in terms of design
  • Ability to make forms that capture information without needing to first click through... (hubspot is so limited here)

Very excited for this to be released. It's sorely needed.

Jose_Diaz

This would be huge for our team so we can move away from our current tool. Is there an update on when this feature will be available? 

jobriant

+1 on this request

AnnemarieTN
Participant | Partner

It's almost a year now and still not possible? I think this is very disappointing

Adele-F

Yes, we really need this Exclude feature also. When will it be implemented?

Mirielle
Participant

Yes, please!

acarswell

Please add the ability to exclude URLs!!