HubSpot Ideas

AbbyS

Ability to edit deal and product length for multi-year deals

We track deals with products in Hubspot and have noticed there is no way to set products to extend longer than three years. When we have deals signed for four years or longer, there is no way to set up the deal and its products appropriately in HubSpot. We would like to be able to edit the length of the contract so that it can extend for as many years as the deal we've made. That would make it much easier for us to track deals, renewals, and invoicing. 

6 Comentários
elopes
Membro

Could you create a Deal Stage ie. Closed/Won OPEN and then set tasks for account managers to follow up in custom work flows that reflect the contract type? You can could use properties in the deal as identifiers for the contract types for better reporting. 

TCraig06
Participante

Posting here because I'm having a product line issue. I would like to book a multi-year contract with a price step up on one deal record (each contract = 1 deal record at my firm). If I make the first year product line "One-time" billing frequency, the TCV and ARR I want is calculating correctly. ACV, on the other hand, is not because it assumes both product lines start the same time. Product line start dates seem to have zero impact on the ACV, ARR calculatioins. This is not scalable and we need a resolution.

CMcGarrah
Membro

I am having a related issue in which I need to create a multi year deal, and the pricing is not fixed. I want the customer to be able to sign the and lock in for the duration of the contract, but payment is due annually, not all upfront. The ARR needs to show as 2022, 2023, 2024....and it will be a decreasing discount each year. 

CTucker5
Participante

Tracking ARR and multi year deals in products in HubSpot would be great if it worked - it seems like its very close to being there. Seems like the only work around right now is to create a new deal for each year.

SComeau
Top colaborador(a)

Any roadmap for this? Original post was 2020.  Please!

EFalk
Participante

This is needed... Any progress?