HubSpot Ideas

isabellweiss

Ability to edit Net Promoter Score (NPS) question

Hi all,

currently it is not possible to edit the NPS question in the standard NPS tool or the custom survey tool. I am aware that the NPS questions is an industry-standard question and is thus not editable. Nevertheless, especially for B2B companies, the wording "friend or colleague" is not fitting. 

It would be useful if at least minor changes could be made to the question.

Currently we are re-buidling the NPS questions with the custom surveys tool as a workaround. The downside here is, that the NPS question can not be inserted in the email body, which causes a lower reply rate. So alternativley, it would be good, if you could insert a custom question in the email body in custom surveys (see also my other idea here: "Insert custom questions directly in the email body of custom surveys")

Thanks & Best,

Isabell

2 Replies
UlrikeB

Hi,

I would like to add that in German language, we need the option to use the informal "Du". Currently, the translation only allows to use "Sie". Du and SIe are equals in German language, and each company decided how to address their customers. Only being able to use the formal version is a limitation of the survey functionality for all companies which are using the informal "Du" in their client relationships. As nowadays, this is very common in B2C and becoming more and more normal in B2B as well, this definitely is a feature that is needed urgently.

Thanks and Best

Ulrike

MArreagada

Es sumamente importante para quienes trabajamos con diferentes unidades de negocia poder customizar el nombre de la empresa, no asì la pregunta.