HubSpot Ideas

AustinJSmith

Ability to edit AMP-enabled webpage templates

I'm currently running into an issue with needing to add a certification code to the AMP-enabled blog posts on our website. With this, I have learned HubSpot does not give ability to edit the AMP-enabled blog post template. In fact; I've learned that HubSpot uses the same template for all AMP-enabled blog posts they publish. My Idea is that I'd love to have the ablility to add the certification code to the template of the AMP-enabled page. Please consider this issue as I imagine I'm not the only one experiencing problems with the lack of customization to the AMP settings/configuration. 

14 Comentários
Status atualizado para: In Planning
kleonard
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

HashtagMedia
Membro

Hi,

I'm also looking for that feature.

pavel_k
Membro

I find Hubspot AMP Template very simple and would really like to customize it. It would be great to do this in Design Manager!

Rich_Bibblio
Colaborador(a)

This would be really important to us. With the growing usage of AMP, more and more third party widgets are being generated to cater for it. These invariably have different code snippets that sit alongside their defaults, living in <amp-iframe> tags.

Our own Bibblio content recommendation widget is a perfect example of this. For it to run on HubSpot AMP blog pages we need access to an AMPed blog template to insert the <amp-iframe> snippet. We've tried adding it within our blog post content, but the code editor refuses to accept <amp-iframe> as a valid tag, and deletes it when saving.

awesterh
Membro

This feature would rock!

JanetL
Membro

It would be great to be able to update the size of the logo too which is automatically resizing to be very small and below AMP image size requirements

Grigory
Membro

It is a must-have feature. Shame that it's not yet in HS. 

ziadi
Colaborador(a)

MUST have!

hgillett
Membro

Are there any updates on this?  We'd like to be able to output a phone number via template instead of inserting on thousands of blog posts.  Not an option, really.  We're working on our Callrail integration to which they have a solution for AMPs.

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
katie
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi folks,

I'm Katie, a Product Manager on the Content Editors. We initially evaluated this project, but because of the scope of work to make this happen and some competing priorities, I'm going to move this back to "not currently plannned" status. It is something that we are still hoping to do in the future, but it's not on our near term roadmap.

tiffaniworthley
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Any update on this? We're running into weird issue with the meta title being pulled in for the blog title, images loading with no padding and <div> cta's loading blank. This is a huge issue considering AMP pages are desired for optimal SEO, yet they look unprofessional and unappealing due to the limitations to edit the template...

Sjardo
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Hello, any updates about this? 

Even the posibillity of creating a custom HTML template for AMP would be nice, if we are able to get the tracking stuff in a custom function outside the {{standard_footer_includes}}. Thats the last thing i need before building a custom template.

mariana_pic
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Hello,

Are there any updates on this?
I'm getting errors, warnings and notices in semrush on my AMP pages and I'm not being able to edit those.

Is there anywhere that we could edit anything on this AMP version pages?
Thank you!

Sjardo
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

hi @mariana_pic ,

sadly, no updates.

In my opinion, i think HubSpot is gonna drop AMP sooner or later as it's in this broken state for a long time.