Ability to create lists and workflows from Document views

Our sales team has switched over to using the Sales Pro Document tool to send document links to their clients via email. This is a really great tool however, outside of the document view window it's not possible to extract names and create a list and workflow of those who have viewed your documents. This prevents us from adding contacts to lists, campaigns and the ability to communicate with these clients based on their specific interactions.

Thank you!

HubSpot updates
17 Replies
alonymous

I NEED THIS SO BAD.

Should be the most simple thing to allow people to create a list based on who has viewed a document.  Even an export of who has viewed a document that we could re-import would be fine.  Anyone know a workaround?

auto_mate
Regular Contributor

Oh lord this...

It's stopping me letting sales users send docs via email Smiley Sad

Hollymma

My issue is similar in that I asked how I can see the names of the people we sent a specific document. I was directed here to log in the request.

I don't know how we can update the customers when a new document is available if we only see the count of how many times it was sent but can't see who it went to.

jwlevitt

This would be awesome!

MathieuParkour3
Visitor

We really need this. Please! 

kyle2
Occasional Contributor

There should be some way to identify the document viewers as an "activity type" or "contact property" when filtering contacts, creating lists, setting up automation, etc.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Would be great if we could set up a trigger / workflow when a specific document is upload to create a task or when a specific document is submitted that it would trigger a movement in the deal pipeline as well. 

- Posted on behalf of HubSpot user.