HubSpot Ideas

LDCMarketing123

Ability to create a team sales Quota in HubSpot reporting

Hi there,

It would be really handy for me to be able to create a joint  sales quota for our entire sales team, as opposed to having to create specific quotas per person.

Thanks!

14 Commentaires
JohnnySällberg
Membre

I would love to see a function where I can set a target for my team, without dividing it by team members. We don't work with individual targets, but rather market and team targets, and while I know that I can just add a target per team member, that will sum up to the team target - this still tracks individual performance, and that's not how we do it. 

We focus on the teams' efforts and try to find ways to help each other reach the overall goal through cooperation and priorities. I believe individual targets can boost unwanted behavior, while team targets lets everyone work towards the same target. 

rachelbrowne
HubSpot Employee

Currently, you can only create sales goals per indivudual. It would be great to be able to create sales goals by office! 

mul205
Membre

Each of our deals are classified under a specific office for execution. While we have specific office leads who are responsible for the sales of their respective office, we are all working towards a collective goal. We also have a couple of cases where more than one individual can contribute to one office's sales goals. i.e. it would be great if we everyone could see the sales goals by office -- and anyone could contribute towards that sales goal. If we saw that the NY office was lagging, then our team could collaborate and someone out of a different office could work relationships to provide some referrals. It would also make it easier to break out sales goals by individuals if we could see the collective blue sky (unidentified opportunity) amount.

Lucila-Andimol
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Platinum

We need to define goals not only by sales representative, but by team. 

User case: For some clients we have sales people that works for more than 1 business unit, so we tend to have teams by business unit.

This way, we can't setup different goals for each BU, unless you use 2 different pipelines, BUT the sales process is the same, so we they use 1 pipeline.

RDAMA
Membre

I agree this is a great feature to have. We set goals by Geographies and measure against that. We have a collaborative sales teams and we just use that to track if a geography is hitting its goals.

I am not sure why we are tracking goals by user.  That is more of a performacne measure used for compensation and not really relevant in figuring out if I am on track to close my quarter or not

craig_b
Membre

The idea I'm proposing is to allow the creation of sales goals by business unit. My employer (Evoke Group) does track sales goals for individuals, a functionality Hubspot offers, but when our business development team wins a pitch, that work is often allocated to one our business units... basically one of our offices (Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.). It would be very useful to set a goal for a business unit and be able to track how much revenue that business unit handles.

Thanks very much!

Craig Brennan

Evoke Group

ErinHertz
Membre

We would also love to see the goal/forecasting to be able to look at the team as a whole instead of the individual. Another idea that would work for our company would be to have a monthly goal per pipeline that could also be included in the Forecast tool.

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
Lars
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

We're currently investigating how we can add this functionality. Please reach out to lars (@) hubspot.com if you're interested in reviewing your use case in a call.

Best,

Lars

JB-AMTech
Contributeur

@Lars it would be great to connect

DStout35
Membre

Has there been progress on the ability to build goals by "Team"? The per user quoatas convolute how various revenue sources align to their goals. I'm happy to speak with or share a use case if this is still on the table. I'd just like to make sure I'm explaining the current dashboard and enabling teams with the best path forward and would like to have an ETA of when a solution within the platform might be availablle for us to use. 

vitas_tb
Membre

Absolutely looking for the same thing. Team sales targets would be a very important function for us, too!

IPettersson
Membre

@Lars I really need to be able to set revenue goals as a team Monthly and yearly. 

We don't work with individual goals, and I want to see in my reports easy how we work against our targets. 

LozAlvarez
Membre

@Lars Yes please would love to beta this - would love to see the whole company attainment vs quotas as well as non-revenue pipeline outcomes (closed lost vs won) - particluarly for executive summaries. thank you!

Coopr
Contributeur

This seems to now exist - you can create goals for teams. However, reporting on these Team Goals seems super-limited - see https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Team-goals-amp-sub-goals/idi-p/618921