HubSpot Ideas

AlOG

Ability to create a list from the Manage Duplicates tool

Currently, it doesn't look like we have the ability to create a list from the Manage Duplicates tool. For example, It will be great if we can create a list to pull out duplicate contacts per contact owner or per team.

13 Replies
meghan-flannery
Member | Diamond Partner

I agree with this idea. I love the new tool but it would be nice if we could even export the list of duplicates to run through a verification tool or to review by contact owner.

tyc

+1
I have 2000 duplicates to review - it's not workable. Definitely need them made acessible as a List. 

That, or create a contact property field to flag duplicates so at least I can export them out, cleanse, then import back.

Thanks!

jkellz

I agree with this idea too. Some duplicates are merely .gnail vs. .gmail. It would be a huge time saver to create a list from manage duplicates tool. (also the tool is awesome, so thanks for that!)

lnglkcpx
Participant

Much needed as well!

KarenEDW
Member | Diamond Partner

Please please we need this! 

JPhil

This would be great for us as well.

Even if we were just able to add a customer property to each Contact that's a potential duplicate we could then use that to filter them and export that list.

The current duplicate manager is really nice for seeing how much bad data we have but going through Contacts one at a time isn't super viable when you have 2000 Contacts and 900 Companies to process.

IAkin

+1

KarenEDW
Member | Diamond Partner

Any updates on this request?    Becoming more and more an issue for me.  

AMahalingappa

I would also require this list. It would be helpful to be able to extract the list of duplicates from the manage duplicates part.

Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

This is such a simple request that would be so beneficial. please make this happen HubSpot

AMøller

Yes please.

RT_1

Do you know if this list-action already exsist? If not, which is a best way to crate list form duplicate companies?

Wyatt
Participant

This would be hugely beneficial - can't make a plan for cleaning up duplicates if it's impossible to know how many duplicates are in the system or have a good way of dividing the cleanup work between users.