HubSpot Ideas

HubSpotMaster

Ability to copy workflows between clients

Please implement a copying function for workflows that's similar to transferring templates from one portal to another. It would save HubSpot partners a lot of time if we could copy workflows we've built from one client portal to another. Currently, we have to rebuild all of the logic and conditions for each client. Thank you!

21 Comentarios
RobertCalise
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

+1 for this. It would be incredibly useful for partners and additional use cases, such as clients with multiple HubSpot portals (i.e., multiple brands under a single parent who want to share the same set of workflows.)

ridingforlife
Colaborador líder

+1

This would be very helpful for cloning between production and test/development portals. It would be better than having to manually rebuild, which takes a lot more time and is prone to error.

Mike_Eastwood
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

Hey Adam, did you find any solutions?

We could use a similar tool.

Mike

attractandclose
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

Seems like this should already be a key feature. This is heavily used by ActiveCampaign users. It would save us a ton of time as well. 

HubSpotMaster
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

@Mike_Eastwood  - https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/2510647/marketplace/apps/productivity/project-management/hubspot-p...

There is a new Portal Replicator by LeadsRuptive. I haven't tested this yet however know Walter and he's a guru. 

Mike_Eastwood
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

Thank you @HubSpotMaster 

We looked at building something like this and thought it would take us way too long!

Nice work Walter!

Mike

advance512
Colaborador

+1.

Right now, Hubspot is woefully unfriendly when it comes to having production, staging and development environments.

Innvio
Miembro | Partner

This is far overdue, let's get it together and get this in place asap! 

mikedupuy
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold

+1

As a Solutions Partner that does a lot of initial onboarding, many of the basic workflows for my clients are similar. Would love to be able to copy between portals. 

Another option that would be awesome is to allow me to copy workflows and custom properties that I build out in my demo portal (for testing purposes) to client portals.  Right now, I'm spending hours rebuilding workflows just because of the complexity of if/then branching multiple times over and over. This would be a huge win for anyone managing multiple clients or portals. 

ENG-385
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

This feature would be amazing! Does anyone know if it can be done between dev and live portals for the same client? So set up and test in dev, migrate to live...?

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
jtremblay
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey Everyone,

I'm Group Product Manager for our Automation Group here at HubSpot. Thank you for all your feedback here.

While we don't currently have anything planned here, we will update this thread as we learn more & if our plans change.

Best,

Jesse

chrispower
Colaborador

+1

Being able to build a workflow in a dev/test account then deploy it to a production account would be really useful.  The only options at the moment are to manually recreate the workflow in the production account, or build and test it in production.  Neither of these are acceptable.

PTaghizadeh
Participante

+1 for this. Would be extremely useful

AConcepcion
Participante

Also looking for this one! 

Jindrich
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

This is a core feature that will allow us to move approved template designs between dev and live portal. 
+1

mringelberg
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

I would love to be able to duplicate workflows from client to client. It sure would make our life easier! 

Will44
Miembro

Yes please, this would be great! 
To be able to copy workflows from development account (where tested) to live would be amazing. 

This would reduce the transcription errors which can result from manually re-creating a template!

ESPete
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

+1

Quoting @mikedupuy , as I am in the exact same situation. We would basically be able to free up 1-2 FTEs by having this oppurtunity. 

"As a Solutions Partner that does a lot of initial onboarding, many of the basic workflows for my clients are similar. Would love to be able to copy between portals. 

Another option that would be awesome is to allow me to copy workflows and custom properties that I build out in my demo portal (for testing purposes) to client portals.  Right now, I'm spending hours rebuilding workflows just because of the complexity of if/then branching multiple times over and over. This would be a huge win for anyone managing multiple clients or portals."

ChrisChiha
Colaborador líder

+1

I know it has been almost 3 years since this query was posted, but is would facilitate our lives big time. 

We spend a lot of time copying and recreating stuff between different environments, this would be a life changer for me.

LVodvarka
Miembro

I desperately need this!