HubSpot Ideas

ErinHertz

Ability to control meeting outcomes via workflow

Our sales team has back to back meetings all day long and would love the ability to automatically change Meeting Outcomes based on the meeting time passing, in a workflow. This way, they would only have to worry about changing the outcome if they didn't answer, show up or they reschedule. 

We would like the default Meeting Outcome to be Scheduled/Completed. This will also help them keep their reporting more accurate, just because they have so much they are constantly doing.

45件のコメント
JLocascio
メンバー

Hello,

Any response to this yet or ideas of how to do this?

Thanks

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi, commenting for a customer here.

Currently, meetings created within hubSpot has an automatic status of "Scheduled". This remain fixed even AFTER the meeting date has passed.

Would be great if meeting outcome can be changed to"Completed" automatically as default; after which if contact did not appear within meetings etc > users can set that as other outcomes manually.

This is to help in Sales analytics reporting. Perosnally think this makes a lot of sense. of course, being able to change meeting outcome in workflow is a bonus (:

ACallcott
参加者

Hi there,

Yes, I think this would be extremely helpful, because otherwise it means that people have to manually log a meeting as Completed in order to have a true picture of the ratio of scheduled to completed meetings. Is this something that's being planned at all?

hannahflat
投稿者

Yes I think automation of this would be super useful, or at the very least the ability to schedule a notification/slack message through a workflow if a meeting date has passed and the outcome is still set to scheduled. Currently I believe this is only possible for meetings booked through a meeting link. 

AcouteraOwner
参加者

This would be an awesome feature. I'm trying to send automated emails once meetings have passed so that customers can book another meeting at a future date, or review our catalogue of products. Sending these manually is so tedious and it seems unnecessary.

If I knew when a meeting had passed, then this would be quite easy, but there doesn't seem to be any useful quantifiers.

SkeeStylus
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

I would love the ability to automate meeting outcomes via workflow.  We have an orientation and based on the attendence sheet (a Hubspot Form) I would love to be able to automate their attendence or lack there of. 

ELiao
メンバー

Would be super nice and useful if we can update the activity outcome with workflow! thank you:)

SComeau
トップ投稿者

@YiRui_Chua , you mentioned defaulting to "Scheduled", that is what we are trying to do! When a meeting is created please have the outcome default to scheduled! Currently it just comes up with no value. Is there a way to do this?

ALevine
メンバー

Is there any update to this? Right now as the sales op lead I am the one who goes back and marks meetings/deals completed which is annoying for me and sales reps are busy w meetings all day.

gmiddleswarth
参加者

I would also love to be able to update meeting outcomes via workflow! It would also be great to have the option to automatically update a meeting outcome to Completed once the meeting date and time have passed. That way our sales team wouldn't need to manually go in and update that meeting outcome after every meeting.

pablogt2
メンバー

This could be very helpful

YoungGalaxy
メンバー

Please pretty please.

drumicd33
メンバー

Yes please!

Hinrichsen
メンバー

Would be amazing. Our salespeople have enough admin work as it is. 

LogicWriter
メンバー

Please update this ability, the mental gymnastics I am doing to make a workflow work is still not working for every single use case and automation alignment seems pretty helpful for call/meeting outcomes to automatically update a phase/status for quick overview of which phase/status to prioritize over others. 

GAndrews4
メンバー

Very interested in this necessary feature also

ASaravanja
参加者

Would be great to get this soon! 

cassimatti
メンバー

Our teams need this ASAP in order to properly use reports and automate tasks for our sales reps!! This is a no brainer feature. I'm shocked it hasn't been created yet. Also necessary for a no show use case based on a custom property created.

LogicWriter
メンバー

Hello team I was able to figure this out for our usage. Basically, we had to have two workflows, one was the original trigger (meeting outcome) being added to an active list in workflow #1 and then adding those names to a static list. The active list had the call outcome + last modified less than 1 day ago as the parameters. Workflow 2 has the static list as the trigger and at the end of it removes it from the static list to be ready for the next round of call/meeting outcomes. Hope this helps someone else in need! 

RLeader
メンバー

Agree with many of the above. Changing a meeting status following the meeting (especially when the deal progresses as an outcome of the meeting) is a tiresome and seemingly irrelevant task for the sales agent. We should be able to automate this!