HubSpot Ideas

sfisch

Ability to connect multiple stripe accounts to portal

Would love the ability to connect multiple Stripe accounts to my portal. Even better if it could work based upon location! 

27 Replies
TheoB
Participant

I really agree with this. Specifically for the quotes tool - we use two stripe accounts, one for Europe and one for the USA. It's a major blocker for us in using hubspot's tools that we cannot use both stripe accounts. 

It wouldn't be too hard to just have a drop down at the point you turn on the stripe option for the quote and let people pick which account would it?

Jwil
Participant

I agree. To support global sales should be a none issue 🙂

Jabyloos

Same here! We run an HK and SG sales office with two separate Stripe accounts. Would love to get an update is this would be able to implemented any time soon!

MikeFagan
Participant

Please bring this idea to fruition! Too much manual accounting work on the backend to reconcile our bank statement trying to tie payments to different locations!  

charliedelishop

Agreed, my business is segmented into two as a sservic provider (to lots of businesses) and a user of that sevrice, each has its own stripe account.

AJBoury

Yes, we have multiple brands under one enterprise account.  You should be able to generate separate invoices, with separate branding and connected to different stripe accounts. 

rfbortolini
Participant

Same problem here! 

MathieuParkour3
Member | Platinum Partner

One of our clients has to use PandaDoc just for this. They have 4 different stripe accounts.

Cennyddjohn
Participant

Yes please - we have 4 accounts for different domains and have to migrate payments between business units, which is a pain.

MCardenal

Do you have any updates on this?

AndreaJRod

Hey guys,

There is a tool that lets you connect your multiple Stripe accounts in one place. It's called Putler

You can connect as many Stripe accounts as you like to Putler. Putler will pull in data from all of them and show you consolidated reports.
If you wish to view reports from each Stripe account separately you can configure that within Putler as well. Once done, you can simply switch between different Stripe accounts and monitor them individually.

It saves a ton of time and effort. Do give it a try. Hope you find this tool helpful.

LHensley
Participant

Andrea,

Can you select which Stripe account to connect a quote to, through Putler? We have US and UK stripe accounts, and both teams want to use HS quote tool with Stripe payment.

LHensley
Participant

Yes please!! We need both our US and UK teams to be able to collect payment directly from a quote, but need to have them in separate Stripe accounts.

ReganB
Participant

Yes please!! we have accoutns in multiple locations. 

EnguerrandBazin

I agree , I do not want to create multiple accounts just to connect to Hubspot

jluvaglio

Agreed, we require this as we're a global business.

dzi11

this would really benefit our business

SMorgan1

Also looking to connect multiple Stripe accounts as we have multiple offices and Stripe accounts in multiple currencies. Would also be wanting to use this integrated through the Quotes tool. Hope its a feature that you release soon!

KThompson15
Member | Partner

This is an important feature to add. My client has multiple Business Units/Verticals with separate accounting. They're not able to take full advantage of HubSpot's Payments tool because they cannot connect multiple stripe accounts. 

CNicholson9
HubSpot Employee

This feels pretty perntinent for a number of customers I have spoken to, a number of Hubspot Customers have come to me asking for mutliple stripe accounts.