HubSpot Ideas

LHitt

Ability to close a live chat / chatbot conversation from Slack

We have integrated the chatflow function with Slack (which is amazing). It would be great if we would be able to close the chat conversations from within Slack, please.

7 Replies
RSwitonski
Contributor

Completely agree. Great that you can respond from slack, but you still need to leave to close conversations that are over, which is sort of against the whole "1 location" idea of this integration.

NLaRue
Participant

I would like to both let an agent slash command assignment on the chat to like /hs-owner-assign-me and /hs-end-chat. Would make this much easier for my team.

pwr2101

Yeah, this feature is needed.  We use the slack integration to handle our inbound support chats.  The whole purpose of being able to handle chats in slack is that our team wants to handle chats on the fly without needing to constantly be in HubSpot.   Would be great to eliminate the need to go back into HubSpot just to close out a conversation.

DUschapivsky

It would be great if this functionality were added. Since all our dialogues with clients take place to a large extent through Slack, it would be ideal to close dialogues through it.

ABabikir

Agreed - this would make life much easier for us. e.g a slash command like /hs-end-chat 

AlVoh

Argh - yes, this is SO frustrating. We regularly are left with unanswered questions because there is no way to close a chat 😞

SBready

I agree with this.  It doesnt make sense to have a slack integration for chat and not have the ability to control the completion of the chat.  What is the point of the integration if I still have to open up the inbox everytime a conversation ends.