HubSpot Ideas

jscianna

Ability to change or remove photo that displays on meeting confirmation screen

After scheduling a meeting via the Hubspot meeting tool, you're taken to a confirmation screen that has a default illustration. We'd like the ability to change or remove this to be more in line with our brand.

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
June 07, 2021 11:23 AM

January 24, 2021 05:24 PM

Hi Community,

I’m Glen, the product manger for HubSpot’s meetings tool.

At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea. This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no immediate plans to do so at this time. Please continue to post examples share examples for how customization would be helpful in the meetings flow, as this is something we are verh open to exploring for future priortization.

- Glen

13件のコメント
glencornell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Community,

I’m Glen, the product manger for HubSpot’s meetings tool.

At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea. This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no immediate plans to do so at this time. Please continue to post examples share examples for how customization would be helpful in the meetings flow, as this is something we are verh open to exploring for future priortization.

- Glen

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
glencornell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

DDuBois
参加者

Agreed!! 

KLeschyshyn
投稿者

This one would be super helpful, as we have a feature to redirect customers to a custom page and I'd rather redirect them to a custom page without showing the default message. 

Scott_from_Mars
メンバー

Agreed we need this. The default picture is offbrand, and it would be great to use that space to strengthen brand recognition.

mikymoto
メンバー

just spent quite a bit of time on this with support... even if it was replacing the image somewhere... even if hardcoded it would help. The embed widget is really off-brand to be used.

ThomasA
参加者

Absolutely agree! Dont make a big projet out of this, just delete the standard page when we are using the redirect to a custom page. This is absolutely annoying!!

carolinehaskett
メンバー

It's just an ugly, juvenile image. Not at all what our B2B wants. Even if you can't let us customize it, can you at least remove it as the default? 

HFitzgerald
メンバー

As a B2B company this image is just so wrong. It would be so much nicer if we could put our logo there instead.

bgunning
メンバー

following because that balloon image is very unprofessional.

daniokc
メンバー

I agree with all of the above. Image is not professional, detracts, and we should at least have an option of "no image".

MPinedo1
メンバー

Any updates here? The default graphic is offbrand for probably most companies. We should have the option to either replace the ballons or remove that "booking confirmation" step entirely and then redirect to our own confirmation page.