HubSpot Ideas

WookieWes

Ability to change meeting reminder text.

My sales team would like to be able to edit or remove the text that says "we'll talk about the following" on a meeting reminder. It seems like this text is automatically populated when you click on "Include the Invite Description in reminder". That text, however, doesn't always go well with what they've written in their Invite Description. 

Please allow us to edit/remove it. 

P.S. I received awesome customer service from Marin. Your customer service interface is great!

Thank you!

9 Commentaires
MelissaL
Membre

Agreed! 

BradF
Participant | Partenaire solutions

I think that's a great idea! But, I'd add that we need to be able to edit everything in there. All the text, to say what we want it to say.

vbrech
HubSpot Employee

Being able to customize this text is actually pretty essential in German. It currently uses the familiar personal pronouns ("Du"), which depending on target audience can come across as rude or just tone-deaf.

Jason3
Participant

Agreed! Also the reminder email includes my signature which already has the ending "Thanks," in it as well as the default ending so it would be nice to be able to edit the entire reminder email.

http://prntscr.com/k031t2

a1dinger
Membre

Totally agree, this is so frustrating and disrupts the flow of the customer journey I am trying to create.

Are
Participant

Yes please!

LAlku
Membre

Any progress with this?

BradF
Participant | Partenaire solutions
No!

Brad Friedman
Sent from my mobile device
spiderman
Participant

It's now June 2023. We still don't have this ability?