HubSpot Ideas

CDanielson

Ability to change columns for each list

It looks like once you adjust your columns in a list, they update the columns for all lists. It would really be helpful if we could change the columns for each list (or set a default) with the flexibility to change ad hoc.

99 Kommentare
katycwilliams
Teilnehmer/-in

Thank you so much for posting this! I need this feature so badly - I used to rely on this in salesforce for everything and now find that I'm tracking stuff in HubSpot and Google Docs because the column feature is so inconvenient. I'd prefer to have everything in one place - but need this feature.

HubSpot - please help!! 

GLacroix
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This really very basic functionality.  As a marketing admin I want to be able to report and view many different type of data.  View  by country, lead source first contact point etc etc.  I don't need or want the same columns for each list to review.  Cannot believe there are soo few votes for this feature.

katycwilliams
Teilnehmer/-in

Thank you for commenting on this @GLacroix, report pulling within the system incredibly difficult...

CDanielson
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Yes, this is a very important feature and hope it's on the roadmap for HubSpot soon!

Jodi_L
Mitglied

Agreed. We use Hubspot for all types of inbound lead tracking as well as ongoing relationship management and the data that I want to pull/report on is different in all cases. It takes an incredibly long time to pull basic/weekly reports because I need to select then check (and triple check) that I am pulling the correct columns. Sometimes leading me to repull reports because I've missed one column - it's an incredible waste of time!

katycwilliams
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Hubspot - Just checking in to see if there is any progress on this feature. There are multiple lists that I am pulling on a weekly basis and, for efficiency sake, it would be much better if I was able to customize my columns for each list. PLEASE HELP!

cpatrick
Teilnehmer/-in

I'm so glad I found this! I really need this to be implemented. Seems like a basic need for many organizations to be able to have custom columns for different lists! How many votes do we need to get HubSpot to integrate this?

katycwilliams
Teilnehmer/-in

I'm not sure how many votes it requires - but every time I call into Hubpost I ask my contact to upvote it, the more people the better!

slaw
Mitglied | Partner

Exactly. Columns in one list don't make sense in another list. 

mchvatal
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I just logged in to request this exact same feature! 

rtruncale
Stratege/Strategin

Another basic feature that HubSpot is not providing its paid customers. 

Riina-K
Teilnehmer/-in

I would definetely need this too. Want to share lists with other team members so that they always see the same columns I have set for that specific list!

mitchellkp
Stratege/Strategin

Since lists are basically reports, I need this, especially when viewing data online. Right now it's customized by USER for ALL Lists. It should be customized by list. I don't know that each list then needs a user column customization.

mitchellkp
Stratege/Strategin

Admins - please merge this idea (and votes) with this one: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Lists-with-fixed-columns/idi-p/70533

OlgaK
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This would be very, very helpful. I can't believe HubSpot still hasn't implemented this feature.

Hawk-Steve
Stratege/Strategin

+ 1 from me

I have a few staff who are getting upset at the idea of altering columns every 5 minutes when going in between lists as its a waste of time for admin focused staff.

madraxsam
Teilnehmer/-in

It's been a couple of months since the last post, so I just wanted to throw my support (I upvoted as well) for this idea. Very unproductive to have to re-do columns every time you want to look at different lits. Will be bringing this up with our account rep too. 

paulvuijsters
Teilnehmer/-in

I totally agree.

As a manager, I have very many different lists that I check frequently. Inbound activities, sales stats, lead flow and so on. But in almost all of my reports, I want to dig deeper using the right columns. To get an overview.

For example when I check lead flow and new leads, recent conversion date is very important, and last visit. But when i check a list with exisiting customers I want totally different columns.

Every time I enter a report, I have to adjust most of the columns to get the data I want. 

It is possible in Salesforce, and should also be possible in Hubspot - waisting a lot of time on this.

katycwilliams
Teilnehmer/-in

Hey All - Next time you call Hubspot for any issue, or if you just want to call them every day of the week for fun, can you ask your representative to upvote this issue? I think we're finally seeing some momentum and if we put some effort behind this they make this change sooner rather than later...

CDanielson
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I recently spoke with HubSpot and they suggested that instead of doing these changes under "lists", that it be done through the Contacts section where you can apply contact filters, save the query and adjust the columns.