HubSpot Ideas

JasonTong

Ability to break up an email list send over several days

I've had this functionality in other email programs in the past that is one of mine (and I'm sure many others) favorite that would be great in Hubspot. Let's say I have an email list of 5,000 people for an email. I don't want to send it to everyone at one time, but want to spread it out over several days. So there should be an option of how many I can send out per day, say 1K, which means the entire list won't finish sending until day 5. It does multiple things: shows trends of your contacts on how they interact with email on each day; let's you see if a campaign is working well and if it needs to be stopped early, let's you control the send volume if you are managing your own sending reputation on a dedicated sending IP, and many more

12 Replies
Paramdeep

I am also looking for same kind of solution. I want to send a newsletter to around 3K subscribers in my system, but wantto send to 300 on daily basis and if possible at the same time they have registered for the Newsletter subscription. But Hubspot currently do not orovide this kind of functionality. We need this kind of functionality to analyze email marketing behaviour. Iam completely agree with you and also looking for solution to tis issue.

GMoulton

I can't believe they don't have this functionality. Seems like the logic is pretty similar to "enroll in a sales sequence". Why not let us do it in larger batches?

MyAmazonGuy

This is a core function that needs to be implemented ASAP.

Mike_Donnelly
Top Contributor

@JasonTong / Folks - You may be in luck here.  At Seventh Sense, we built a FREE tool specifically for this called Split Test Automation.  It integrates directly with the HubSpot workflows tool.  Here's a link to the HubSpot App Marketplace.  https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/marketing-automation/split-test-automation-...

Also, once you set up a structure in a workflow, you can clone that same workflow going forward.  This prevents you from having to go through that step.

This is also a link to an article that highlights different use cases:  https://www.theseventhsense.com/blog/split-test-automation-use-cases

TankRich

I absolutely need this. The use case is this: I have a list of 200 contacts and I want to enroll them in a sequence. But if I enroll them all at once, Google blocks me for spamming. So I have to select 9, then set a send time, then select 9 more and set a different send time, then select 9 more and set a different send time...etc. etc. Incredibly time consuming.

Would be great if I set up the sequence of 200 and tell Huspot to spread it out over x # of days and send no more than x # at once.

ericbpreston

This is such a basic function. Come on... Our emial open rates went from 45% to 19% moving to Hubspot...

Soren_Hansen

Really needed function.

It would be great to be able to not only be able to send out to a large list over several days, but also decide which days, and set the amount per day.

AMcPherson

This would be a very important function for us to have.  

LaetitiaLimat

agree ! 

SEger

We need this too!

KLewis9

It is pretty unbearable and surprising Hubspot has not built this kind of distribution option yet. We have the issue not only with Marketing emails but our 1:1 sales emails, as well. It's very standard within other solutions to offer this kind of feature: Launch a campaign to a master/large list, but input settings that limit the amount of emails that can be sent out per day. 

This isn't a high-maintance request -- it's a safe guard needed to maintain the health of your email domains and to not be shut down for spamming. 

MathildeM44

Please, we need this basic functionality !