HubSpot Ideas

vtimm

Ability to assign 5 templates to free users

We have several users who don't have the sales professional license and I would like to assign them up to 5 templates. My understanding is they only have access to the first 5 templates created and assigning templates isn't a product feature. Is this on your road map? 

9 Replies
JWells6

I just onboarded a new sales person. She only needs access to a couple email templates. We've had HubSpot for 3 years in production. She can only access the first 5 templates we ever created as a company - not the one or two that she needs now.

Kierlyn

We have the same issue--minor roles in the college (such as yearly student worker jobs) are constantly changing, so assigning those five templates would be so much easier. They certainly don't need sales pro access.

BrittanyMeans
Participant

I echo this need. Every division of our company uses HubSpot, and team members across these divisions have a unique communication/documentation need. However, access to a few templates does not warrant upgrading these user accounts to Pro. All users having access to the same 5 (and often outdated) snippets is not helpful. 

DWilde

Totally agree - allowing the creation of 500 templates - but restricting access for non-Professional users to the first 5 ever created - does seem to be unnecessarily restrictive.

AdelaGrandriv

Yes 100 % agree. my people need to have access to some model (2 or 3 emails) and not others. I need to have access to this fonctionnality !

ClowninAround
Participant

We really need this! There are 5 templates that we could apply generally to free users of HubSpot in our business. The ability to choose the 5 templates would be great.

sasuarez
HubSpot Employee

100% agree 🙂 

michaeljay201
Contributor

Hey, all. There is another Idea that is pretty much identical to this thread that has more upvotes. Suggest everyone who's upvoted and commented on this thread go do the same on the other (link below). Thanks!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customize-the-5-Sales-Templates-Seen-by-Free-Users/id...

KMerryman

yes, please! this would be so helpful for us.