HubSpot Ideas

ckennedy

Ability to archive workflows

We have a lot of old workflows with old emails we no longer use. It would be great to be able to archive these workflows, same as we can archive the emails within them. It would clean up our workflows a lot and help us be more organized. 

9 Replies
ckennedy
Participant

Let me also add on to that and request the ability to delete workflows as well. We have workflows to sync properties to account reps that no longer work for us, so they aren't needed any more. Please make this happen so I can clean up a good 50 or so of our 300 workflows. 

Shiran
Participant | Diamond Partner

I agree. Sometimes you want to clean up your Workflows but you might not want to delete old ones. Being able to archive workflows should be an options

kdemars
Participant

We have 325 workflows in our account and 200+ are ones that are no longer turned on. We're hesitant to delete the workflows because we don't like the idea of losing this data from our CRM. We do have a folder structure in place but having 200+ inactive workflows creates a mess no matter how you look at. We would desperately love the ability to archive workflows to help keep our system clean.

Bausbrooks
Participant

Yup, completely agreed. Don't want to delete workflows due to record-keeping, but it creates a HUGE mess to just have them lying around. Even if you have an 'archive' folder, they're still listed on the main view.

LOMalcolmson

Completely agree, it would make the workflow section A LOT easier to use if old ones could be archived.

JPrats

I also agree. I shy away from just deleting old workflows we used prior, but don't anymore, because we may want to reference the data from it later. So the ability to archive workflows is a necessity, just like archiving emails.

DLopez333
Participant

I agree, I see the option to place in folders but it seems that doesn't exclude them from showing up on the list of all workflows. 

IamYIZ
Contributor

Sometimes there are nurtures or workflows that are only relevant to a single point in time, like an event. I still want that data so I don't want to delete it, but then it counts as part of my workflows. Being able to archive a workflow and still be able to look at the data, without being able to re-activate it and have it part of my count, is needed

STastan
Contributor

We're heavy users of the Salesforce HubSpot integration, where my team uses the HubSpot Intelligence window to enroll contacts in 1:1 marketing email drip workflows. We have plenty of old versions that we worked away from, but need to keep them for historical purposes. Having an "Archival" function would not only help us keep that historical track of contact engagement, but would limit the amount of unnecessary workflows shown in the Salesforce HubSpot Intelligence window. Right now, it's all just noise, and a very sloppy UX.